Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
i have deactivated

Last posted Sep 28, 2014 at 12:50AM EDT. Added Sep 17, 2014 at 09:43PM EDT
22 posts from 19 users

Knowing Lil B, this is probably a joke he took really seriously. Kudos. Not many people take a joke that far. I actually thought of doing a similar joke where you deactivate just for it to continue the "trend" of deactivation, but I thought it was too much work for some low-brow humor.

Then again, this could be legit. If so, wait a sec, because I'll go cry in the corner for several hours. This has become too much.

Slutty Sam wrote:

Knowing Lil B, this is probably a joke he took really seriously. Kudos. Not many people take a joke that far. I actually thought of doing a similar joke where you deactivate just for it to continue the "trend" of deactivation, but I thought it was too much work for some low-brow humor.

Then again, this could be legit. If so, wait a sec, because I'll go cry in the corner for several hours. This has become too much.

Never deactivate plz <3

Slutty Sam wrote:

He mentioned in the IRC that he deactivated mainly due to KYM interfering with IRL work, although he may decide to return one day. Hopefully.

Last edited Sep 17, 2014 at 10:53PM EDT

Muffinlicious wrote:

He mentioned in the IRC that he deactivated mainly due to KYM interfering with IRL work, although he may decide to return one day. Hopefully.

I will commence crying then. All hope is lost. Oh well, I'll just power through the depression and won't kill myself (deactivate), just like I always do in real life all the time.

Muffinlicious wrote:

Kym will do that.

…that's what I told my therapist at least

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!