Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

The Deactivation Effect

Last posted Sep 18, 2014 at 12:11PM EDT. Added Sep 17, 2014 at 11:12PM EDT
16 posts from 13 users

So, a group of internet scientists have teamed up (not jaimee doobs) and are currently conducting various extensive studies on the so-called "Verbose's Theory of Deactivation". It's really more of a working hypothesis than a theory as of now, but it's basically something that happens within the online region of a website known as KnowYourMeme. The processes behind it are quite confusing and mostly unknown, but the conditions for this bizarre evolutionary process were created when a species known as teelus deerus, locally known as "Verbose" hence the name of the theory, went an hero. After that, multiple other organisms followed in its wake and went kill. It seems to be a massive chain reaction, each death causing the next. The correlation between the deaths is not entirely known yet, but it is definitely not a natural coincidence. Stay tuned for more breakthroughs from our scientists, but for now, feel free to discuss these findings with fellow researchers or provide your own evidence you may have found.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

This user has been deactivated and their posts are no longer visible.

For a forum mod, you should know that you can see deactivated user's posts.

Last edited Sep 18, 2014 at 04:40AM EDT

Well guise, ya don’t need to worry, ‘cause everyone’s favorite random douchebag, good ol’ Cipher is here to stay. I’m sure that this comes as a great relief to all involved.

At any rate i’m preparing for the memepocalypse, seeing as everyone’s being raptured, so i really must get back to that.

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

Well guise, ya don’t need to worry, ‘cause everyone’s favorite random douchebag, good ol’ Cipher is here to stay. I’m sure that this comes as a great relief to all involved.

At any rate i’m preparing for the memepocalypse, seeing as everyone’s being raptured, so i really must get back to that.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!