Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

Casual conversation thread. Everyone is welcomed

Last posted Sep 26, 2014 at 08:27AM EDT. Added Sep 22, 2014 at 03:15PM EDT
45 posts from 22 users

Daynick wrote:

So does anyone want to have a casual conversation thread.

I'll mostly just talk about games. And things that are happening right now in the world.

So this is a casual thread for casuals to talk casually about the casualties they get in gayming?

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

Soooooo. How about that weather, guys?

It's been shitfuckin' hot few weeks ago, like, fuckin' forty degrees or so, but now we have between fifteen and twenty and I fuckin' love it.

Last edited Sep 23, 2014 at 04:09PM EDT

Krupam the Oldfag wrote:

It's been shitfuckin' hot few weeks ago, like, fuckin' forty degrees or so, but now we have between fifteen and twenty and I fuckin' love it.

Were I live we have been having the temperature in a 69- 78 degree range. It was a nice time to play with my dog and cat.

Krupam the Oldfag wrote:

considering all those superfluous swears you used, i'd guess your age is between fifteen and sixteen lol

Last edited Sep 23, 2014 at 07:10PM EDT

Captain Blubber wrote:

considering all those superfluous swears you used, i'd guess your age is between fifteen and sixteen lol

Judging by the content I've seen here most of the community cannot be above 12.

Muffinlicious wrote:

Judging by the content I've seen here most of the community cannot be above 12.

Judging by the boner I have, I hope so

Last edited Sep 23, 2014 at 07:22PM EDT

Krupam the Oldfag wrote:

It doesn't really matter how old y'all are, you're all younger than Derp Vazq anyway.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!