83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

The Great War of KYM

Last posted Oct 15, 2014 at 04:47AM EDT. Added Oct 02, 2014 at 09:03PM EDT
67 posts from 32 users

As many know, KYM is broken up into 4 different factions:

1. Brones AKA: Filthy swine that must be forever purged

2. Weeb Squad AKA: Fags with no lives

3. IRC AKA: Meme master race :^) (Shaddup I'm part of this army I don't care watchu say)

4. Everyone Else AKA: All those other pussies who won't take sides

So, whose side will you join? What will you do? What will you fight for? Who will win? These are all up to you to decide. Arm yourselves everyone! FIGHT UNTIL ONLY ONE REMAINS!

Last edited Oct 02, 2014 at 09:04PM EDT

>sam
>part of irc master race
>only been there 2 days

forgot robofuckers and gamergators kym commenters

Last edited Oct 02, 2014 at 09:07PM EDT

Muffinlicious wrote:

3. IRC AKA: Meme master race :^)

join now its free
we fuck otters we fuck a variety of things and make bad injokes

excuse me but only bobkat sakamoto and pollux fuck otters

Roarshack wrote:

Brones General: BSoD, Number 1 Horsefucker
Weeb Squad Leader: Twenty-One, Jacks off to 2D men
IRC Monarch: le_noob_haxor, le ebin leeder :^)
Everyone Else: Faggots

what are you talking about r21 is obviously in the last category

Last edited Oct 02, 2014 at 09:12PM EDT

Roarshack wrote:

Brones General: BSoD, Number 1 Horsefucker
Weeb Squad Leader: Twenty-One, Jacks off to 2D men
IRC Monarch: le_noob_haxor, le ebin leeder :^)
Everyone Else: Faggots

>not knowing what the weeb squad is

n00b

@sam
>dozen other times
whatever make you sleep well :^)

also 4 categories more like bad categoriess

Last edited Oct 02, 2014 at 09:15PM EDT

LNH wrote:

>sam
>part of irc master race
>only been there 2 days

forgot robofuckers and gamergators kym commenters

I've visited like a dozen other times before thoe, just never for as long… Also, shuddup.

Are you even listening? I said those 4. Did I fucking stutter?! Robofuckers and commentators go into the "Those Other Fags" category.

@twisty

I admire your style and think sharks are the sexiest animals alive, but sadly, there is only you, and you must be part of the Maymay Master Race. Sorry! Unless you want to be a useless fag no one gives a shit about…

IRC simulation of Brone Pandemic has concluded. The surviving nations were: Cuba, Europe, Africa (including Madagascar, which shut down everything) and Australia. In 160 days, the rest of the world was depopulated. Brones are kill.

MDFification wrote:

IRC simulation of Brone Pandemic has concluded. The surviving nations were: Cuba, Europe, Africa (including Madagascar, which shut down everything) and Australia. In 160 days, the rest of the world was depopulated. Brones are kill.

>cuba

blubber is secretly fidel castro, i fucking knew it

MDFification wrote:

Brones are kill? Looks like we have to buy some more from the store

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

Is there a yiffhead furfag faction?

I guess so. There's enough of you. The problem is I don't want overlap. For example, the IRC and the brones are full of yiff-head furfags so then the alignments would become confusing. You decide in the end though. I advise against forming one though.

James Blunt wrote:

you mean everyone in the forum?

I've never really been big into the forums as much as the other members of the site. I DO NOT KNOW THESE THINGS

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

Sounds great to me. I second this motion. All in favor of the bestiality faction say aye.

There's literally like two different fuckers here right now. Foxfuckers and sharkfuckers, and I'm part of the former so I say aye aye third this motion.

I mean, its not like I browse /r/bestiality sometimes…b-baka.

There seems to be a considerable overlap here. IRC is full of furries, furries are full of brones. brones are full of weebs. etc etc. How are we going to know what side we are all on?

Last edited Oct 03, 2014 at 04:06AM EDT

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

All this talk and still no mention of the true overlords: The FB Commenting Master Race :^)

People who comment on the Hentai Quote section with their FB account are the true heroes of KYM

Slutty Sam wrote:

As many know, KYM is broken up into 4 different factions:

1. Brones AKA: Filthy swine that must be forever purged

2. Weeb Squad AKA: Fags with no lives

3. IRC AKA: Meme master race :^) (Shaddup I'm part of this army I don't care watchu say)

4. Everyone Else AKA: All those other pussies who won't take sides

So, whose side will you join? What will you do? What will you fight for? Who will win? These are all up to you to decide. Arm yourselves everyone! FIGHT UNTIL ONLY ONE REMAINS!

What if I'm a fag with no life but I don't fap to Japanese cartoons?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!