Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,626 total conversations in 7,434 threads

+ New Thread

IRC EXPOSED

Last posted Oct 08, 2014 at 10:34AM EDT. Added Oct 07, 2014 at 10:25PM EDT
20 posts from 12 users

Today, a series of troublesome events have unfolded. It may be hard to digest, but the KYM IRC has been corrupted! I know this may be news to some but already evident for many. The lord of corruption and evil, Lil B (yes, forget everything you knew about him, he is pure evil), was made op (because he's Don of course) and began kicking and silencing everyone who did not support his evil ways. In the beginning, many rebelled, but in the end, everyone joined his corrupt ranks and spat on their underlings. I was one of the only survivors that continued to rebelled. I am very lucky to be here typing this right now considering what I've been through. And while I was still in shock, the motives for the disgusting corruption became very clear: IT WAS ZOE QUINN THE WHOLE TIME! I was dumbstruck. How could I not have seen it before? Zoe was blowing Lil B and getting him to silence people!

So, help our cause! Get out there and stop these monsters! Send them very angry e-mails and we can end the corruption! This ends now! Freedom may have a price, but it will be ours! WHO'S WITH ME?!

SEE?! I told you guys! You can see the website collapsing in this very thread! Look at them all smugly flaunting their corrupt ways! This is sickening!

@Zoe

It's not like I'd want a blowjob from you corrupt skank who destroys KYM and video games.

Slutty Sam wrote:

SEE?! I told you guys! You can see the website collapsing in this very thread! Look at them all smugly flaunting their corrupt ways! This is sickening!

@Zoe

It's not like I'd want a blowjob from you corrupt skank who destroys KYM and video games.

its not like id give a blowjob to a shitty futa anyways.

Muffinlicious wrote:

zoe quinn giving out free blowjobs in the irc right now, feel free to join.

she's specifically giving them to me tho but you can watch

Disty wrote:

You know what you gotta do, Sam? You must become even more slutty than Zoe Quinn. It won't be easy, but I know that you, Sam, are the girl to do it.

holy damn it…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!