Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Spop hating on wolfs!!!

Last posted Oct 09, 2014 at 01:05AM EDT. Added Oct 07, 2014 at 10:33PM EDT
28 posts from 22 users

So i was browesing this site when I saw a thread called "Wolfaboo Thread". I read it becuse i like wolves but it turns out that it was just hating on them! STOP HATING ON WOLFS!

Artyom wrote:

the tread wasn't hating on wolfs, but wolfaboos I sorry friend if that upset you, but come on we people are entitled to our opinions.

No Artyom, we must not show them mercy!

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Today on Scooby-Doo, the gang teams up with the denizens of Know Your Meme to discover the secret identity of the most recent joke account!

You mean members make alternate accounts?!

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Today on Scooby-Doo, the gang teams up with the denizens of Know Your Meme to discover the secret identity of the most recent joke account!

Checked the IP, no alts.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

SPOP are hating on wolves?

Well I suppose that's understandable, since old people were told lots of stories as kids where the wolves were the bad guys…

These old people need to get with the times, though I'm not a wolf man. I'm a Tanuki guy.

Loli wrote:

Checked the IP, no alts.

I find it pretty hard to believe that you don't know who OP is, since you and him have definitely met in the IRC. Maybe you're just trying to keep up the illusion.

But for those who haven't guessed who OP is yet, here is the reveal:

It's Karoler. Case closed.

Last edited Oct 08, 2014 at 10:31AM EDT

NeonWabbit wrote:

I find it pretty hard to believe that you don't know who OP is, since you and him have definitely met in the IRC. Maybe you're just trying to keep up the illusion.

clap clap

NeonWabbit wrote:

Silly Neon, the IP search doesn't lie.

Last edited Oct 08, 2014 at 07:09PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!