Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

MEME DON SOUNDTRACK ALBUM RELEASE THREAD

Last posted Oct 12, 2014 at 12:01AM EDT. Added Oct 11, 2014 at 12:21PM EDT
9 posts from 6 users

Who are you?
I'm NeonWabbit and I lost in the first round of Lil B's riff-raff championships, which is strange, because I meme a lot as this album clearly shows. You may have seen my first two KnowYourMeme Thread Simulators, and I'm in the KYM IRC literally 24/7 as SkyeKattr0n.

What is this?
This is the SECOND soundtrack concept album to "KnowYourMeme – Thread Simulator v3.0" (a feature-length sequel to last year's "KnowYourMeme: Thread Simulator v2.0"). The theme is "Getting memed on by Meme Don", whereas the unreleased first soundtrack album is focused on "Coming Inside, Blue Screen (of Death)".

Where can I get the album? Where can I get the lyrics?
Download all 14 Tracks in 192kbps .mp3 format by clicking here! (.7z archive – 60 MB)

Spreadsheet with early YouTube uploads of the first few songs and lyrics here.

Why does this need to exist?
It doesn't. :^)

It's just full versions of songs you only hear a few seconds of in the film. Having full versions helped me decide which seconds of the songs to include in the film.

How should I listen to this?
Unarchive the .7z (using 7zip, WinRar or WinZip) to a folder and import that folder into iTunes or another player that recognizes gapless albums, and turn off shuffle as it is a gapless album.

When is the movie that this soundtrack is tied to coming out?
December 31st, 2014, weather permitting.

OMFG THESE PARODY SONGS ARE SO BAD. YOU HAVE RUINED MUSIC FOREVER, ETC.
That's the point. The characters in the film also react negatively to these songs. You'll just have to wait for the movie to be released to see those animated reactions.

Discuss/review the album below.

Patrick Star 3D Real wrote:

Is this the official soundtrack to KYM?

Well, I can't speak officially for anyone at KYM, but Don himself has expressed a liking for the "Don Was Born to Meme You" track.

The whole album is now available for cringing at online via SoundCloud below!

Fantastic timing! I was just looking for a soundtrack to play at my own funeral! Neon, you deliver once again.

Purchasing 9001 copies. One for the funeral and the remaining 9000 to be used as disc shooting targets

Looking forward to your next production :D

hi! melonman fandango here with the new NeonWabbit Solo Debut LP "Now Thats What I call Getting Memed On!"

NeonWabbit, is a New Zealand based Memer, who specializes in making meme music with synth vocals.

The first song on the album "Intro" is a very good description of the album, with very nice meme references, however, Neon has not realized that "lmao" is pronounced "ell emm a oh".

And on the second song, "a lel-meme don sensation", we see some nice synth action in the background with what seems to be a video game track. The vocals are very death, making it hard to hear most of the words, although you can here le epic memes. I'm pretty sure Neon was just mumbling at part of this.

The third track, Come Get Memed Now, has a very nice track, and shows Neon actually showing what may be his best vocals in the whole album, it's a real memephonic star in a album of hits.

The 4th track, has outstanding synth, with the return with le epic vidya, and the most consistent meme lyrics.

The 5th is le worst because i realized i hate memes also i had indigestion while this song was playing

buuuuuuut, in the 6th song i loved the nice memes so all is well (i like the synth it is very memeish)

The 7th track here is a meme itself so that was a nice addition to the meme collection, and also the lyrics were very inspiration

the 8th made me reminicse on the times of the past, also it didnt have synth which surprised me. one criticism i have is the Neon really needs to speak up i couldnt hear at all

the 9th and 10th track made me realize that even though Neon likes the Black Eyed Peas, he still is le music defener, but its ok since i bet he gets a lot of upboats in youtube, i loved when the children sang the songs of memes, it may be my fave part of this meme album

i refuse to listen to 11 because it is dubs as well as it is muse

I cried at the 12th track, it inspired me to capture pigeons outside and use them to make memes

In the end, I think this may be the best meme album of all time, and I give it a Strong 10 out of 10

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!