Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Do you believe that vending machines still exist, KYM?

Last posted Oct 16, 2014 at 04:12AM EDT. Added Oct 12, 2014 at 07:44PM EDT
14 posts from 13 users

I call BS. Must have been a recolored photo from the 80s. No credit card readers or change machines next to it. Looks like it's in a high school too. No image sauce either. Totally must be shooped.

(but rly though. why would you have poptarts on the third shelf?)
Last edited Oct 12, 2014 at 07:52PM EDT

I don't think so. I could use google or something to look up the answer to your question, but just posting about it on a meme site is ten times better.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

I call BS. Must have been a recolored photo from the 80s. No credit card readers or change machines next to it. Looks like it's in a high school too. No image sauce either. Totally must be shooped.

Exactly, if the poptarts are up that high, they're gonna crack when they hit the bottom.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

it was totally shooped..Here is the original

…That the ALIENS took all our VENDING MACHINES for reasons not fully revealed yet, but surely will be when they INVADE America and ENSLAVE us all! Maybe they want the metal for building WAR MACHINES like the kind they gave HITLER in WORLD WAR TWO! Or maybe they want the food inside for rations, or for learning what kind of food we eat to determine our DAILY NUTRITIONAL INTAKE!! Who knows what those GODLESS HEATHENS will do!? But I assure you it will provoke DESTRUCTION the likes of which have NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE! And so, I urge all PATRIOTIC Americans to stand up for their rights for DOLLAR-PRICED snacks and to not let those COMMIE ALIENS take away our God-given vending machines! We'll win the war with VENDING MACHINE PROCEEDS! Buy Cheetos for the war effort!
This has been your friendly Soldier, reminding all you MEME-LOVING FUCKS that they'll pry our vending machines from our COLD, DEAD HANDS!

Stay sharp, ladies!

Last edited Oct 13, 2014 at 07:59AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!