Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

Fuck those guys up at city hall

Last posted Oct 22, 2014 at 05:17PM EDT. Added Oct 19, 2014 at 02:53PM EDT
21 posts from 19 users

You know what, I'm down with that. Fuck them! And fuck all those limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats! Fuck the 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT!

America is diseased… rotten to the core. There's no saving it – we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean.

BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive – free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! …In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive – free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! …In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

And you know why?

Because war… war nev – nope, too obvious.

>live in small township
>township hall is a one room shack divided into "Water Department," "Garbage," etc. by flimsy office cubicle walls
>no AC
>parking lot consists of four spaces, two of which are constantly filled by the volunteer fire department's vehicles
>the other two spaces are handicap

At least you have an actual city hall to fuck people in.

Last edited Oct 20, 2014 at 02:01AM EDT

Viuff, The Ancient Waifumancer wrote:

i wouldn't fuck 'em
you don't know, they could be full of all kinds of diseases.

i'd fuck 'em.

i'd fuck 'em hard

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!