Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] #SJWs official KYM hangout

Last posted Nov 05, 2014 at 11:12PM EST. Added Oct 20, 2014 at 07:23PM EDT
130 posts from 38 users

Alright, the #Gamergate people think they are safe in KYM. We must let them know that they are wrong.

We are everywhere. We are not going to support #GamerGate and we are not going to feature their thread.

Fight the cause, save the KYM forums. Send emails to everyone you know and let them know that KYM is not a safe place, we are not their external hard drive in where they can save all those stupid and random tweets.

We want a free KYM. We want a free world. We want world peace. WE WANT A WORLD WITHOUT GAMERGATE.

Last edited Oct 20, 2014 at 08:24PM EDT

twistedmetalero wrote:

never 5get that g(ay)merg(ay)ters as well as schabbs are racists that hate tripleA for "his black skin"

#JusticeforTripleA

Ah yes, TripleA.

For those who doesn't know; the good user, TripleA, got banned from the #GamerGate channel because he was black.

It's confirmed that the guy who did it hates black people. GamerGate is a place for many people, but in their "honorable mission" of saving the internet they forget that they are still human, just like TripleA.

He did nothing wrong and yet, he was banned because someone else hates him without a reason.

Last edited Nov 04, 2014 at 11:52PM EST

I for one am appalled at all the misogyny that happens on this cultured meme site, and seeing the travesty that happened with TripleA being banned from #GamerGate's channel just triggers the most sickening feeling I've ever felt in my whole life of only twenty years.
#JusticeForTripleA

you don't know how traumatizing it is to be discriminated against for your skin color, the gamergators are the worst kind of scum on the face of the planet, they're animals, filthy big lipped beasts.

Last edited Oct 20, 2014 at 08:56PM EDT

Particle Mare wrote:

GAMERGATE SHILL DETECTED

BURN THE WITCH

witchkin here. i don't like the attitude displayed by this user, im just a sjw with simple dreams of castrating all men and checking all privileges. by saying "shill" you are supporting the circlejerk that is gamergate

Last edited Oct 20, 2014 at 09:00PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

Maybe if we tell them they're rapists?

Good, I like this idea. But we are going to need better tactics against them.

It is very well known that a GamerGater doesn't have psychic contact with females. They are like neckbeards; actually, they are neckbeards.

Is going to be hard to make people believe that GamerGaters are rapists.

¿Anything else?

CrowTheMagician wrote:

Fox news is about as mediocre and outdated as the New York Times, go to tumblr to announce how "oppressed" you are.

Ummmmmmmmm, xe is oppressed and implying otherwise makes you a disgusting pig. Please go back to your gamergate thread where you came from.

umm entitled much ????
some of us dont get to just check privileges all the time. stop hogging all of the privilege-checking you white male hetero cishet ultrashitlord

excuse me but as a privilegekin i am offended because you are saying i dont matter, trans people matter ok

Fox news is about as mediocre and outdated as the New York Times, go to tumblr to announce how “oppressed” you are.

jokes on you i was already on tumblr talking about how oppressed i am

Excuse me but what is with all this heterosexism going on in this thread? Everyone here who’s a 14yo rich cis white girl pls check privileges before posting.

as a starbuckskin 14 year old cis white girls offend me very much

Last edited Oct 20, 2014 at 09:34PM EDT

ALL THIS PRIVILEGE CHECKING IS MAKING ME LITERALLY SCREAM

#LITERALLY OMG #CHECK YOUR LITERALLY PRIVILEGE #IM LITERALLY HAVING A PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW #LITERALLY LITERAL.

Last edited Oct 20, 2014 at 09:54PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

Wow, America triggers me, pls tag. Some of us were abused by that nation.

OMG. Now you're oppressing MY America! The bible does not approve of this. Ugh! I'm gonna have to go to the press about this. They'll bring us justice!

MDFification wrote:

Wow, America triggers me, pls tag. Some of us were abused by that nation.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM LITERALLY CRYING NOW PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS

ALL I WANT IS A WORLD WHERE I CAN BEAT UP WHITE MEN AND WATCH NETFLIX FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS

fighting the patriarchy is really hard work but don't let them break your spirits !!!!

please accept my attempt to shoehorn my musical tastes into this controversy under the guise of morale-building:

i kno that u gurls luv this song coz ur all strong independent wymens

also have a picture of a pumpkin spice latte:

i hope u feel better now
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo remember ur beautiful!!!!

Dear follow tumblrettas!!! I am just new to this gamergate thingy. Since everyone says this movement is anti-feminist, i believe you guys girls so. But still, i dont really understand what is this actually about. Feeling lazy to do a research.. Can someone explain plz??? o3o >.<

Particle Mare wrote:

so guys when r we gonna raid 8chan

i will raid the chan⁴ next time i am at the library computer

they cant trace me from there. especially if i use incognito mode

Please help me strong independent wymynz! I saw some bouncy titties in a game and it literally made from feel so raped. I walked over to the game store manager to address this horrible rape culture, but it turned out the manager was a fedora toting neckbearded cishet male pig scum.

I demanded that the store be burned down immediately to destroy the patriarchy, but instead of complying like a decent human being, he just gave me bullshit excuses that he couldn't do that because he "didn't own the store" and "arson is against the law" while he raped me with his male scum eyes.

I broke down in powerful independent sjw tears at the amount of rape that was happening to me, and he asked if I was alright. He didn't even check his privelege enough to know that asking me if I'm alright was my trigger and I was consumed by a miasma of pure rape. I ran crying out of the store and the patriarchy won again. What can I do to redress this dire injustice? Plz halp.

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

Dear follow tumblrettas!!! I am just new to this gamergate thingy. Since everyone says this movement is anti-feminist, i believe you guys girls so. But still, i dont really understand what is this actually about. Feeling lazy to do a research.. Can someone explain plz??? o3o >.<

madcat wrote:

KNOWYOURMEME IS NO LONGER A SAFE SITE; DON'T LINK THEM HERE AND DEFINITELY DON'T CLICK AND GIVE THEM AD REVENUE!!!!

OMG. This is so typical of those shitlords. I've contacted Kleenex (the tissue company they mastrubate with) and had them pull their adds from the site. Since that's happened, Cheezburger stock has fallen 420% and KYM's page views have fallen 13%! That's a total win for us!

madcat wrote:

KNOWYOURMEME IS NO LONGER A SAFE SITE; DON'T LINK THEM HERE AND DEFINITELY DON'T CLICK AND GIVE THEM AD REVENUE!!!!

NEW UPDATED LIST OF SAFE SITES
Tumblr
KYM tear in pieces, KYM is die
4Chan (thank you based j00t)
Facebook
Reddit
the liberal media
Kotaku
SJW.com
JIDF.com
Lemonparty.org

CrowTheMagician wrote:

Fox news is about as mediocre and outdated as the New York Times, go to tumblr to announce how "oppressed" you are.

Fox News is a valid news source that promotes journalistic integrity!

The Gamergate comments told me so.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!