Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

TMI Thread

Last posted Nov 16, 2014 at 10:02PM EST. Added Nov 04, 2014 at 01:09AM EST
24 posts from 14 users

After a bristling session of cybersex, I very literally came all over myself. The ejaculation reached 3 feet, over my head and stained my pillow which I must now chuck in the washing machine. The rest I rubbed into my skin

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@B

I humped the bed every night until it broke.

I am legitimately curious. Was there like a perfectly sized hole in the mattress or something? How did you manage that?

On topic: I fingered my anus in the shower today.

Oh nothing like that. I just had my dick off to the side and rubbed against it. That's why I have a fucked up dick. Hey, I was just a kid. I didn't even know what masturbation was. Nobody told me.

I finger my anus too.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

After a bristling session of cybersex, I very literally came all over myself. The ejaculation reached 3 feet, over my head and stained my pillow which I must now chuck in the washing machine. The rest I rubbed into my skin

Over the years here I've come to know quite some weird and gross stuff about users here, but you giving yourself a facial and then rubbing it in like lotion takes the icing on the cake.

Last edited Nov 06, 2014 at 11:00AM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Over the years here I've come to know quite some weird and gross stuff about users here, but you giving yourself a facial and then rubbing it in like lotion takes the icing on the cake.

>icing

Last edited Nov 06, 2014 at 12:28PM EST

>comes back after two days.
>sees butthurt in the downvotes

Ayy lmao! If you cant handle TMI, then get out. This thread is not for weaklings

@RM

Oh baby, you don't know the half of it.

Now quit pretending you have any sense of high-ground in terms of modesty and post the TMI I know you have, you filthy little bunny ;)

Staying on topic: I once got so drunk I vomited all over my bedroom floor and then used the vacuum to clean it

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!