Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Super Srs Religion Debate for Srs Religioners

Last posted Nov 20, 2014 at 12:07AM EST. Added Nov 18, 2014 at 08:36PM EST
21 posts from 15 users

Wrong. There is only one God worth worshipping and his name is R'hllor, the Lord of Light. There are no gods but R'hllor and the Other, whose name may not be said.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Last edited Nov 18, 2014 at 08:40PM EST

Religion?! HAH! Stop believing in silly fairytales! I have already woken up and seen the complete truth while you fools bathe in your own stupidity. I have seen the light, and it is no God! Wake up sheeple and join me in enlightenment!

Slutty Sam wrote:

Religion?! HAH! Stop believing in silly fairytales! I have already woken up and seen the complete truth while you fools bathe in your own stupidity. I have seen the light, and it is no God! Wake up sheeple and join me in enlightenment!

You dare question the existence of our Goddess?!?!?!

And in proportion to the time and care with which I examine all those matters, the conviction of their truth brightens and becomes distinct. But, to sum up, what conclusion shall I draw from it all? It is this: if the objective reality [or perfection] of any one of my ideas be such as clearly to convince me, that this same reality exists in me neither formally nor eminently, and if, as follows from this, I myself cannot be the cause of it, it is a necessary consequence that I am not alone in the world, but that there is besides myself some other being who exists as the cause of that idea; while, on the contrary, if no such idea be found in my mind, I shall have no sufficient ground of assurance of the existence of any other being besides myself, for, after a most careful search, I have, up to this moment, been unable to discover any other ground.
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!