Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,356 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Ask a stupid question, get an exceptionally dumb answer

Last posted Feb 22, 2015 at 10:00PM EST. Added Nov 26, 2014 at 09:03PM EST
148 posts from 72 users

A man inserts his penis into a woman's vagina, ejaculating semen which contains sperm cells. These cells travel through the cervix into the uterus, where they attempt to reach the egg cell. If a sperm manages to bypass the egg's natural barriers, the genetic material of the cells combine and the two united cells grow and develop over the course of approximately 9 months, utilizing nutrients absorbed from the woman's bloodstream, forming into a baby.

Is a republic the best form of government or do you believe there are better alternatives, and why?

Papa Coolface wrote:

A man inserts his penis into a woman's vagina, ejaculating semen which contains sperm cells. These cells travel through the cervix into the uterus, where they attempt to reach the egg cell. If a sperm manages to bypass the egg's natural barriers, the genetic material of the cells combine and the two united cells grow and develop over the course of approximately 9 months, utilizing nutrients absorbed from the woman's bloodstream, forming into a baby.

Is a republic the best form of government or do you believe there are better alternatives, and why?

The 90's was the best time to be alive.
Where am I gonna spend my downvotes and how would I spend them?

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

Some hebrew thing.

What for it mean to be super sand legend?

Uhhh… it means you Uber Aryan.
How do I git gud?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!