Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,626 total conversations in 7,434 threads

+ New Thread

furry massacre ideas >:)

Last posted Dec 17, 2014 at 09:33AM EST. Added Dec 15, 2014 at 05:39PM EST
22 posts from 20 users

i heard about the chlorine gas attack and it got my mind reeling, fuck the epic furre sniper rifle. you could probably only pick off on at a time. here are some ideas from my notes (imagine like the ones in se7en)

• a huge fuckin pipe bomb

talk about letting the fur fly!!! imagine all these gay furry fucks just sitting around and talking about the film brother bear and they get blown sky high from my pipe bomb. i don't know how to make a pipe bomb but a few more playthroughs of dead rising and i should get a good idea.

• the entire NYPD chokeslams all the furries

black lives matter. furry lives dont. if the entire nypd are in a room with furries they will assume by the law of averages that at least one will be a black male. as we all know, the only thing police fear more than a black man is a black man w/ the spirit of a wolf. they will be disposed off.

• wait a long time

just follow a furry around until he passes away. fool proof plan for someone w/ patience.

• troll their tumblrs

if you make enough posts about how being an otherkin (basically furries that can't afford a fursuit) are not legitimate types of people they will do the deed themselves. the world loses nothing if a 16 year old catkin (who refuses to take baths, not unlike a real cat) washes a bottle of sleeping pills down with her mother's schnapps

post more epic ideas itt!!! happy hunting!

Yiff is a disgusting and abhorrent corruption of good, wholesome family values by none other than Lucifer himself. Let this gas attack serve as a warning to all beastfuckers from God. There is more to come, so repent! Repent!

Stuff some plastic explosives in an empty coke can. Thus, no one will suspect a thing when you put it in the bin.

#terrorismtips

Last edited Dec 15, 2014 at 06:12PM EST

Captain Blubber wrote:

i heard about the chlorine gas attack and it got my mind reeling, fuck the epic furre sniper rifle. you could probably only pick off on at a time. here are some ideas from my notes (imagine like the ones in se7en)

• a huge fuckin pipe bomb

talk about letting the fur fly!!! imagine all these gay furry fucks just sitting around and talking about the film brother bear and they get blown sky high from my pipe bomb. i don't know how to make a pipe bomb but a few more playthroughs of dead rising and i should get a good idea.

• the entire NYPD chokeslams all the furries

black lives matter. furry lives dont. if the entire nypd are in a room with furries they will assume by the law of averages that at least one will be a black male. as we all know, the only thing police fear more than a black man is a black man w/ the spirit of a wolf. they will be disposed off.

• wait a long time

just follow a furry around until he passes away. fool proof plan for someone w/ patience.

• troll their tumblrs

if you make enough posts about how being an otherkin (basically furries that can't afford a fursuit) are not legitimate types of people they will do the deed themselves. the world loses nothing if a 16 year old catkin (who refuses to take baths, not unlike a real cat) washes a bottle of sleeping pills down with her mother's schnapps

post more epic ideas itt!!! happy hunting!

start with yourself then.

Particle Mare wrote:

Yiff is a disgusting and abhorrent corruption of good, wholesome family values by none other than Lucifer himself. Let this gas attack serve as a warning to all beastfuckers from God. There is more to come, so repent! Repent!

>MFW I'm Non Religious.

I've been rewarding the people of India for every furry they killed, but it seems like there are more furries than ever. What's wrong with my plan?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!