Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Terrible thread

Last posted Dec 24, 2014 at 03:26AM EST. Added Dec 22, 2014 at 01:12AM EST
14 posts from 11 users

tfw you euphorically deliver pizza to a fair maiden and she doesn't even offer to pay for it with sex.

I just wanted an excuse to use this picture.

All riffraff threads are terrible, this brings nothing new to the table.

I'm sorry sit, but I'm afraid you lack the credentials to be a licensed shitposter.

OP: Well sir, I have a terrible thread and I'd like to obtain a KYM grant to help me develop it.

Captain Blubber: I see. May I see your terrible thread?

OP: Yes, certainly, yes.

(He gets up and makes a stupid topic, posting a tips fedora pic with pizza. He stops.)

Captain Blubber: That's it, is it?

OP: Yes, that's it, yes.

Captain Blubber: It's not particularly terrible, is it? I mean, the pic in the op isn't terrible at all and the text merely does jokes about friendzoning.

OP: Yes, but I think that with KYM backing I could make it very terrible

Minister: (rising) Mr. OP, (he walks about behind the desk in a very shitpost-esque fashion) the very real problem is one of quality. I'm afraid that Riff Raff is no longer getting the kind of support it needs. You see there's JFF, Meme Research, General, Serious Debate, Media, Riff Raff … they're all supposed to get the same amount of attention. But this past year, the KYM spent more time on Riff Raff than Meme Research! And the quality of the terrible threads has gone from enjoyable shitposting to just plain bad. We can only allow the most fun terrible topics to help get Riff Raff back on track. I'm afraid a thread like this just can't make it. Coffee?

Papa Coolface wrote:

All riffraff threads are terrible, this brings nothing new to the table.

I'm sorry sit, but I'm afraid you lack the credentials to be a licensed shitposter.

How fucking dare you.
Do you have any idea how much time and resources went into meme research in order to make this thread as objectively terrible as possible? CAN YOU EVEN FUCKING COMPREHEND IT?!?!? I slaved away over a hot meme stove for MONTHS studying and studying the art of shitposting in order to make the worst thread for my fellow memers and THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!?! My life basically shut down while I was creating this shit; my friends stopped talking to me, my family disowned me, my fucking parakeet fucking ran away. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT YOU FUCKS!!! It got so bad I had to sell my dick to the Dick Re-purposing factory just to support myself. Have you ever had to cut off your dick and sell it before? IT FUCKING SUCKS! And don't even get me started on the looks I get when I go to the nude beach. I amount of times I have to explain this Dick Re-purposing bullshit is GODDAMN RIDICULOUS!!!! So maybe in the future you'll think a bit before questioning my shitposting credentials.
Bitch.

neet wrote:

How fucking dare you.
Do you have any idea how much time and resources went into meme research in order to make this thread as objectively terrible as possible? CAN YOU EVEN FUCKING COMPREHEND IT?!?!? I slaved away over a hot meme stove for MONTHS studying and studying the art of shitposting in order to make the worst thread for my fellow memers and THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!?! My life basically shut down while I was creating this shit; my friends stopped talking to me, my family disowned me, my fucking parakeet fucking ran away. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT YOU FUCKS!!! It got so bad I had to sell my dick to the Dick Re-purposing factory just to support myself. Have you ever had to cut off your dick and sell it before? IT FUCKING SUCKS! And don't even get me started on the looks I get when I go to the nude beach. I amount of times I have to explain this Dick Re-purposing bullshit is GODDAMN RIDICULOUS!!!! So maybe in the future you'll think a bit before questioning my shitposting credentials.
Bitch.

7.8/10, too much "?!?!"

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!