Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
riff-raff how will you make kym worse and more toxic in 2015?

Last posted Jan 04, 2015 at 12:43PM EST. Added Jan 02, 2015 at 05:42PM EST
34 posts from 26 users

my plans are as follows:

suspend new users as soon as they consider posting here. if i even think someone will post in riff raff i will suspend them for a laugh.

increase toxicity. don't know what makes a subforum toxic but i guess it's a powerful deterrent for posters to post. this sounds like a good idea to me. i imagine someone posting outside of riff raff getting swarmed by those monsters' inc. guys and shaving the shitpost off of the poor bastard.

baneposting, 4 u, etc.

invasion of the fn@f page. these robofurries have had it too good for too long and i'm about powerbomb them through a table like it's wwe.

get more mods to deactivate. hell, we don't need em and there is a special trait in internet moderators that they will snap under some sort of pressure. you see, when a user is bumped up to mod status, what was once a mindless diversion becomes a responsibility. imagine you doodle when you're bored in class. someone comes up and says "hey, you are pretty good at doodling, wanna be doodling supervisor?" you say yes, because, why not? you would be doodling anyway. but the added responsibility takes away from what was once so fun about it and suddenly you're criticized for something that never meant anything to anyone before. if you didn't really care about doodling in the first place, you get pretty put off and only stay "doodle manager" because you feel like you would be a disappointment otherwise. hopefully this year we can get the mods who don't really care to take the leap.

user shaming. user shaming rules. our site has been too accepting to all of the internet's biggest weirdoes and fruitcakes. anyone with bad opinions or weird fetishes will be roasted over the coals like a suckling pig. we aren't tumblr or deviantart. we are not a safe space >:)

c'mon everyone, let's run this place into the ground! remember the point of this forum in the first place: jack candle was fucked in the ass by a dog

Imagine you doodle when you’re bored in class. Someone comes up and says “hey, you are pretty good at doodling, wanna be doodling supervisor?” and you accept. And they say, this is your job to doodle this and erase doodles of dicks. So then you just start doodling dicks everywhere and when they say that's the opposite of what your meant to do and then you reply "LEL I WAS JUST HAVIN FUN LOL UR 2 STRESSED. STOP BEIN A SPIOL SPORT xD!". And then you draw more dicks everywhere.

Imagine your smearing your own shit up a wall in a public toilet. Someone comes up and says "hey you're pretty good at that you fucking massive faggot, want to smear everyone else's shit and make some modern art?" and you accept. And at first it's sorta fun and fulfilling but then people start eating sweetcorn and curry and asking for complex shit smearings and you just can't keep up with the pace that people are asking. They start whining and then you realize that you're covered in shit. You went from happily enjoying yourself to being bundled with other peoples shit.

I've got the perfect plan to make Riff Raff more toxic

ACTUAL TOXIC SLIME

[spills barrels over] MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Behold Riff Raff in 2015:

All visitors will now experience a toxic community on a whole new level that is certain to frighten away any fags, freaks or fetishists! Lest they be irradiated by our TOXIC SLIME GIRLS:

Yea, no weird fetishes will inhabit this place! And we're also going to have TOXIC SLIME PONES

Definitely won't encourage the wierdo's. And let's not forget TOXIC CAPTAIN BLUBBER

We also get ninja turtles…as a bonus

This will be the best Riff Raff, ever

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

ACTUAL TOXIC SLIME

All visitors will now experience a toxic community on a whole new level that is certain to frighten away any fags, freaks or fetishists! Lest they be irradiated by our TOXIC SLIME GIRLS:

Yea, no weird fetishes will inhabit this place! And we're also going to have TOXIC SLIME PONES

Definitely won't encourage the wierdo's. And let's not forget TOXIC CAPTAIN BLUBBER

I approve of this plan.

I, Coolface, was doing riff-raff's style of posting long before there was a riff-raff board. You think shitposts are you're allies? You merely adopted the toxicity, I was born into it. Molded by it. I didn't see constructive posts until I was already a man, and by then they were nothing to me but a source of lulz. The shitposts betray you because they are mine!

after deliberation the riff-raff military council (members include me, myself and I) we've decided to unveil our strategy for 2015, which includes increased militarization of the board

Testing of our new armaments has been successful and we're proud to introduce the newest weaponry in the riff-raff army:

The Epic Brone Armored Tank

and the Epic Brone Nuclear Submarine

Both will be officially put into service under the command of Cap. Blubber by the end of January 2015

Hmmm…
I'd rather not worsen this site, but….

I'D TOTALLY MAKE THE SANIC THEME PLAY ENDLESS WHENEVER YOU ENTER RIFFRAFF

However…..

I has no hacking skills. ;-;

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

ACTUAL TOXIC SLIME

I plan on tattling more this year.
MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS
He posted skeletons. 3spoopy8me

A good way of making the site worse is to only let people like fillerthefreak and Northsanity create threads from now on, unless it's a shitty IRC in-joke, of course.
Of course, a joke should be run into the ground till it comes out in China by making at least 10 ironic duplicate threads, each one worse and more tired than the last one.

Needless to say, long posts containing multiple images (see: BSoD's post above) should ALWAYS be replied to by quoting said post.

On the entry side of things, I think a strict rule should be enforced allowing only Don joke comments on entries by Don.

Of course, Cringeworthy should be reopened as well.
In addition, Blubber should be the only mod on the site.

Lastly, every user should have an obnoxiously loud song that autoplays on their profile.

I think all of these goals can be achieved by the end of this winter if we all work together.

Harass people via PMs on alternate accounts and then deactivate them before you can feel the consequences. Specifically target users who are sensitive or will otherwise get upset.

Use only the most obnoxious pop-ups and play VERY LOUD sounds if people use AdBlock.

Confirm every deadpooled article, deadpool all the confirmed articles, and purposefully try to force every bad meme people try to make. Bonus points if you do it on KYM yourself.

Anyone who objects to these will get IP banned for life.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!