Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] I come with an urgent message from the future!

Last posted Feb 18, 2015 at 08:51PM EST. Added Jan 18, 2015 at 09:41PM EST
39 posts from 25 users

I'm RandomMan from the future, and I've come to warn you of a terrible disaster! Listen closely, because I don't have much time for some unspecified reason.

In just a few weeks, Random21 will return from his regularly scheduled site ragequit, and he'll bring the other deactivated mods with him. This event marks the beginning of what would come to be known as the Great Meme War of 2015. R21 and his forces launched an all-out siege on Riff-Raff, catching Blubber and the other defenders unprepared. Riff-Raff quickly fell, and the rest of the site began to crumble as volatile shitposts leaked from its remains to corrupt KYM. By 2018, the site had crumbled. 95% of the users had deactivated, and the remaining 5% were all those users who bitch about the site constantly and threaten to leave every five minutes.

It was then that the true mastermind came forward: Captain Blubber. Every event from the formation of Riff-Raff to the site's shitpost nuclear winter had been carefully orchestrated to bring about one goal: the death of all brones. Thanks to Blubber's vile machinations, bronys had dieid, but at the cost of the death of the rest of the site.

But fear not! I, RandomMan, have returned from 2018 to cancel the KYM apocalypse! Join with me, meme brethren, and we can stop the end in its tracks!

#BanBlubber2015

Thanks to Blubber’s vile machinations, bronys had dieid, but at the cost of the death of the rest of the site.
but at the cost of the death of the rest of the site.

…I don't see the issue here.

Last edited Jan 18, 2015 at 09:44PM EST

Future RandomMan wrote:

I'm RandomMan from the future, and I've come to warn you of a terrible disaster! Listen closely, because I don't have much time for some unspecified reason.

In just a few weeks, Random21 will return from his regularly scheduled site ragequit, and he'll bring the other deactivated mods with him. This event marks the beginning of what would come to be known as the Great Meme War of 2015. R21 and his forces launched an all-out siege on Riff-Raff, catching Blubber and the other defenders unprepared. Riff-Raff quickly fell, and the rest of the site began to crumble as volatile shitposts leaked from its remains to corrupt KYM. By 2018, the site had crumbled. 95% of the users had deactivated, and the remaining 5% were all those users who bitch about the site constantly and threaten to leave every five minutes.

It was then that the true mastermind came forward: Captain Blubber. Every event from the formation of Riff-Raff to the site's shitpost nuclear winter had been carefully orchestrated to bring about one goal: the death of all brones. Thanks to Blubber's vile machinations, bronys had dieid, but at the cost of the death of the rest of the site.

But fear not! I, RandomMan, have returned from 2018 to cancel the KYM apocalypse! Join with me, meme brethren, and we can stop the end in its tracks!

#BanBlubber2015

Welp, that was a highly amusing read.

WHAT DO WE DO TO STOP THIS CRISIS?!

Future RandomMan wrote:

#BanBlubber2015

can you prove your Randomman?

Dragon Lord wrote:

can you prove your Randomman?

I can prove that I'm RandomMan from the future by making eerily accurate and specific predictions of the future! For example:

-You will never get a gf
-You will never have sex
-In fact, nobody here will ever have a gf or sex

Future RandomMan wrote:

I can prove that I'm RandomMan from the future by making eerily accurate and specific predictions of the future! For example:

-You will never get a gf
-You will never have sex
-In fact, nobody here will ever have a gf or sex

i have a girlfriend

Batman wrote:

I'm the only real RandomMan here gtfo you poser

Poser? I think you're the only fake RandomMan around here. You're comparing yourself to me… ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!

Last edited Jan 18, 2015 at 10:25PM EST

It was then that the true mastermind came forward: Captain Blubber. Every event from the formation of Riff-Raff to the site’s shitpost nuclear winter had been carefully orchestrated to bring about one goal: the death of all brones.

Then who's to say that you're not a faker? Who's to say that you're really from the future? Maybe you're just a part of the same plot. Maybe you're even Blubber in disguise, already working out his plan.

Prove your identity! Tell me something only I, the real RandomMan, would know.

RandomMan wrote:

It was then that the true mastermind came forward: Captain Blubber. Every event from the formation of Riff-Raff to the site’s shitpost nuclear winter had been carefully orchestrated to bring about one goal: the death of all brones.

Then who's to say that you're not a faker? Who's to say that you're really from the future? Maybe you're just a part of the same plot. Maybe you're even Blubber in disguise, already working out his plan.

Prove your identity! Tell me something only I, the real RandomMan, would know.

We masturbate more than anyone on the planet, and when we do it, we're thinking about guys.
And Particle Mare

@Ticklechap
Ieder uur van de dag
Denk ik steeds aan jou lach,
Alleen jij maakt mij blij
Fumareta hana no namae mo shirazu ni
Chi ni ochita tori wa kaze o machiwabiru

This thread needs to be made into a movie.

WRONG PIC GODDAMNIT SPIDERMAN
This better be the right friggin' URL…

Even in print form 60's Spider-Man is a dick.

Last edited Jan 19, 2015 at 05:20PM EST

Future RandomMan wrote:

We masturbate more than anyone on the planet, and when we do it, we're thinking about guys.
And Particle Mare

@Ticklechap
Ieder uur van de dag
Denk ik steeds aan jou lach,
Alleen jij maakt mij blij
Fumareta hana no namae mo shirazu ni
Chi ni ochita tori wa kaze o machiwabiru

Well, that settles it. It truly is RandomMan.

No wrote:

+1 Memeory Lane

No, you fool! This thread was in the remnants of Memeory Lane in the future! If you do that, you'll just be pushing us farther towards destruction!

The bad future has already come one step closer with the resurrection of R21. We don't have much time left before everything goes down the shitter.

Friends, memers, countrymen… there's only one course of action that can save us now.

#BanRandom212015

Future RandomMan wrote:

No, you fool! This thread was in the remnants of Memeory Lane in the future! If you do that, you'll just be pushing us farther towards destruction!

The bad future has already come one step closer with the resurrection of R21. We don't have much time left before everything goes down the shitter.

Friends, memers, countrymen… there's only one course of action that can save us now.

#BanRandom212015

I have found a flaw in your story.

Random21 would never do anything to cause the destruction of the site because all he does is complain about KYM, be a little bitch and talk about his shitty anime about gay teens in highschools that have drama and lol xD comedy gold conversations.

I heard "Ban Blubber and 21" and came as fast i could!

THE SHITPOSTERS WILL BE REKT FOR THE GLORY OF THE MEME GOD!

KILL! MEME! BURN! KILL! MEME! BURN!

Last edited Feb 18, 2015 at 08:47PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!