Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Introducing The Real Best Memer KYM Has To Offer

Last posted Jan 21, 2015 at 06:46AM EST. Added Jan 20, 2015 at 05:08PM EST
29 posts from 22 users

Let me show you my (and soon your) waifu Brand New Member, marloe.

Marloe is the oil that keeps the gears of KYM turning. If you don't know who marloe is, you're clearly not an oldfag and gtfo of KYM.

I can confirm that marloe was my inspiration for the beautiful individual in the image below. She has been a lynchpin of our fine community, going so far as to have meme'd with Don on several occasions. Without her, KYM would not be what it is today.

Marloe oversaw the creation of Don. Marloe ensured the rise of shitty mods like RandomMan. Marloe directed the course of KYM's history. Marloe is illumanti. Marloe is love, Marloe is life. All hail Marloe.

AND HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW HIM. DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHEN HE SAVED YOU FROM A DEVASTATING A CAR CRASH. DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHEN HE PUNCHED THROUGH A BUILDING IN A DISPLAY OF WISDOM! CUT YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM YOU DISGRACEFUL NOOB

IF YOU CHALLENGE HIS AUTHORITY I WILL COME IN YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU!

Truly he is a master.

Last edited Jan 20, 2015 at 05:39PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Yes.

I ship myself with marloe.

Has riff-raff really sunk so low?
Are we really shipping important, praised and useful users with totally random inexperienced newfags?

Marloe doesn't deserve to be shamed like this.
Last edited Jan 20, 2015 at 06:07PM EST

Muffinlicious wrote:

Has riff-raff really sunk so low?
Are we really shipping important, praised and useful users with totally random inexperienced newfags?

Marloe doesn't deserve to be shamed like this.

is this some sort of irc epic meme copypasta?

I put marloe's name in the second meter.

67% Waifu material!

And if marloe's a male….. Apparently, according to that meter, he is eager to be a husbando!

Last edited Jan 20, 2015 at 06:59PM EST

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I put marloe's name in the second meter.

67% Waifu material!

And if marloe's a male….. Apparently, according to that meter, he is eager to be a husbando!

Bullshit, marloe has no true gender. This is so that he/she/it can seduce anyone, no matter what the victim's sexuality is. The waifu meter is chock full of lies and heresy

YOU FAGGOTS ARE GOD DAMN SHIPPING A DEAD ACCOUNT THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN USED IN THE FIRST PLACE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HE WON'T BE EVEN AWARED OF THESE POSTS. THIS IS ENTIRELY POINTLESS AND STUPID. WHY WOULD ANY FAGGOT FIND SPAMMING ON A DEAD ACCOUNT EVEN FUNNY? IT IS NOT. NO IT ISN'T. OUR ENTIRE PURPOSE ON THIS SITE IS MEME DOCUMENTATION BUT WE HAVE COMPLETELY LOST OUR CAUSE BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID RIFF-RAFF CIRCLEJERKS. FUCK YOU ALL I AM DONE.

Last edited Jan 21, 2015 at 01:43AM EST

@Espurr

The KYM userbase has sinned and turned away from the holy SJR. They now worship false idols such as the Marloe and the Don.

For their sins, the userbase is cursed with shitstormers that speak in all caps and threaten to leave the site for 40 days and 40 nights

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!