Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Mental Disorder Survey

Last posted Jan 23, 2015 at 07:52PM EST. Added Jan 22, 2015 at 06:12PM EST
26 posts from 23 users

As a sequel to
The following spoiler contains my current data. Please check to see if your username is in there before you post. All of the users have been categorized based on primary sources, so don’t correct me because this list is 100% correct.

Lolicons
Loli
Brones
BSOD
Particle Mare
Disturbed
Muffinlicious
Weeaboos
DPF
Liche
Dac
pollux
Big Guys
Roarshack
Spider-Byte
Twisty
Pussy Eater
Me B^))"

This survey is entirely factual, and none of it is lies. If you identify as one of these feel free to comment in the thread (i am the only pussy eater). Mayonaise is not a mental disorder.

Last edited Jan 22, 2015 at 06:12PM EST

LilB I checked the numbers and there's no note of "Pussy Eater". Apparently our research documented you as a weeb but someone messed with the numbers. How odd, I will have to look into this.

Last edited Jan 22, 2015 at 07:14PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

LilB I checked the numbers and there's no note of "Pussy Eater". Apparently our research documented you as a weeb but someone messed with the numbers. How odd, I will have to look into this.

pussy eater is a genetic transformation of weeb, where the faggotry and piss bottles are morphed into swag and tryhardness

Jesus of New York (JONY) wrote:

Obsessed with lesbians to a unhealthy level. It's pretty bad.

Word of Jesus, everyone. Fap to lesbians more or you're going straight to Hell.

I came here because I needed something to do after Blubber locked my thread, I hate that frickken' enemy of God I'm being discriminated against he shall burn in hell for his suspensions after being stoned with stones and then getting memes on mercilessly and then getting forced to read the This Goat manga and forced to give his modship to marloe and then worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a century and then get brainwashed to become a brone and then get forced to get an account at yiff and then become JONY's both and then become a scuba diver and then become a missionary of Don and that little heretic better sleep with one eye open because surely Yeezus will come down from the sky and give his judgment and I bet he sleeps with a Satan dakimakura because only Satan worshippers would lock a glorious thread like mine and I bet his waifu is his mom and (Angry gibberish)

This survey must not have enough categories if I don't fit into it somewhere. I'm as loopy as you can get.

Last edited Jan 23, 2015 at 12:14AM EST

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I came here because I needed something to do after Blubber locked my thread, I hate that frickken' enemy of God I'm being discriminated against he shall burn in hell for his suspensions after being stoned with stones and then getting memes on mercilessly and then getting forced to read the This Goat manga and forced to give his modship to marloe and then worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a century and then get brainwashed to become a brone and then get forced to get an account at yiff and then become JONY's both and then become a scuba diver and then become a missionary of Don and that little heretic better sleep with one eye open because surely Yeezus will come down from the sky and give his judgment and I bet he sleeps with a Satan dakimakura because only Satan worshippers would lock a glorious thread like mine and I bet his waifu is his mom and (Angry gibberish)

This survey must not have enough categories if I don't fit into it somewhere. I'm as loopy as you can get.

Maybe you can be put under "DOESN'T UNDERSTAND RIFF RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF!!!"

Just a thought.

Oh my GOD THESE ABLEIST, HETERO WHITE MEME CIA SCUM WITH THEIR SO CALLED "MENTAL DISORDERS".
I HAVE A REAL DISORDER AND IT IS BEING SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO MEMES.
OMFG GOSH CHECK UR PRIVILEGE SHITLORDD

Last edited Jan 23, 2015 at 02:17AM EST

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

holy shit lol

@fandroid

get w/ the times bud

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!