Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] I Am Here To Share The Happy News

Last posted Jan 29, 2015 at 04:17AM EST. Added Jan 26, 2015 at 05:25PM EST
41 posts from 27 users

Yes you're seeing that right, as of a few days ago it was officially confirmed that Natsuru and Sam are pregnant and expecting their first child. Let's all congratulate these fresh parents even though how the fuck is this possible.

But who is the mother?

Yes.

But then who is the father?

Yes.

Do you even know what is going on?

What is this I don't even. Someone with knowledge on biology and the human mahou shoujo body help me out here. I wasn't taught this in school, during sex ed, or from Tumblr gender norms. I'm suspecting satanic rituals to be at work here but ffs help me out because it's freaking me out.

Last edited Jan 26, 2015 at 06:30PM EST

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Biology question: What will be the child's sex chromosomes?
A) X
B) Y
C) XX
D) XY
E) YY
F) XXX
G) XXY
H) XYY
I) YYY
J) ZZZZ
K) All of the above

[Insert Ejaculation joke here]

Damn it why didn't you guys tell me I was pregnant sooner! Wait, am I pregnant or is it Nats? Hold on lemme check…

Alright it's me… I think… Still not totally sure about this. You guys know more than I do. I just know I slept with Natsuru several times unprotected so it was bound to happen.

Last edited Jan 26, 2015 at 06:40PM EST

Slutty Sam wrote:

Damn it why didn't you guys tell me I was pregnant sooner! Wait, am I pregnant or is it Nats? Hold on lemme check…

Alright it's me… I think… Still not totally sure about this. You guys know more than I do. I just know I slept with Natsuru several times unprotected so it was bound to happen.

You are both preggers.

@BSOD:

It's too early to say yet. But in a few months we will be able to see if it's a Yuri or not. We won't be able to tell if something is a Yaoi or a Futa until it hits puberty.

@Chowzburgerz:

Back off bro, you are going to be nearly if not 40 before our kid becomes legal.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

@BSOD:

It's too early to say yet. But in a few months we will be able to see if it's a Yuri or not. We won't be able to tell if something is a Yaoi or a Futa until it hits puberty.

@Chowzburgerz:

Back off bro, you are going to be nearly if not 40 before our kid becomes legal.

I have no interest in having any sexual relations with your kid.

Slutty Sam wrote:

You're both preggers! Congratulations on your Twins! (I think)

Last edited Jan 26, 2015 at 07:29PM EST

wait wait wait hold up, how do we know its nats baby? sam has fucked about 90% of KYM, for all we know it could be anyone´s baby

if you hear hot trap shit playing it sam´s belly it might be mine, just saying.

Last edited Jan 26, 2015 at 07:27PM EST

Disty wrote:

Who got them both preggers?

We, the denizens of Riff-Raff, collectively got them pregnant by inserting our fat cock of shitposting into their delicate spirit pussies.

Question: Will Jerry Springer take any of your calls? Because I think he'd be willing to fork over quite a bit to us for this juicy-tacular story. But I've been on his blacklist ever since the… uh… June 8th incident…

Muffinlicious wrote:

Found a list of baby names suitable for a child of riff-raff.

(Looks at list)

…..

I'mma (attempt) to make Awesome McCools names out of that list with varying success! (Using Springfield as a last name)

The result:
Seneca Park Springfield

Puente Love Springfield

Socrates R. Springfield

Olinda Love Springfield

Warren Springfield

Hercules Frank Springfield

……… They're all very…. Meh. ;-:

@Randomman

I'm not sure if that's how twins work.

@Twisty

Probably. Wait, you guys don't already have the DNA test confirmed? Damn it why can't you fucks run a decent medical facility on a shitposting forum? I really hope it's with Natsuru though, because I want my baby to be a futa trap yuri.

@Snicker

>delicate
>implying

You know you haven't fucked me if you think that thing is delicate. That shit is more worn out than 200 year old war memorabilia.

@Sam

I was bound to take Nats away from you sometime. I'm a licensed home-wrecker if you haven't noticed already. Don't even try next time, it'll save you from some pain.

That Glaceon wrote:

Welcome to the elusive KYM Users With Children Club, guys :)

I thought the cringeworthy gallery has been closed. . .

Last edited Jan 27, 2015 at 12:31AM EST

Ray Donovan wrote:

I thought the cringeworthy gallery has been closed. . .

I've got delta covered

Last edited Jan 27, 2015 at 12:30AM EST

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

@BSOD:

@Chowzburgerz:

>implying anyone on here isn't already actually 40

Twilitlord wrote:

>implying anyone on here isn't already actually 40

>implying anyone on here will actually make 40 and not be send off to fight (and die) in the great magic war once they become a wizard at 30

Oh joy! I can finally put that Professional Baby Shower Degree* to use again!
Do you guys have any preferences in terms of setting and themes? I'm partial to the old school, lots-of-ribbons-and-diapers type of shower, but I'm flexible.* *
Whatever the case, congrats!

*Said degree may not be legit and might have been given to me by the drunk hobo living in my town's dump.

• * Please do not take this to mean I am physically flexible. I have a bad back.
Last edited Jan 28, 2015 at 10:55PM EST

Everyone come quick! I've news! Fluffy tailed shrine trap of the meme temple that I am, I just got a vision from meme god! In this vision, He told me that they are actually pragnent with His meme spawn, conceived immaculately to bring peace and salvation to the chosen meme people. He has decided to sacrifice His only son to forgive all of your shitposting; All you must do in return is accept hashtags and advice animals as the true meme, and entrust your spirit pussy to the memessiah.

#Praise

Last edited Jan 29, 2015 at 04:19AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!