>"MUMMY MUMMY PLEASE BE DIRE, CHICKEN TENDIES IS WHAT I DESIRE"
>she starts crying
>she says i lose all of my gbp
>i stop
>sit down
>start rolling around
>start peeing
>she runs away
Jesus my mom is a fucking normie. /r9k/ you know this feel?

Derpy Vaz wrote:

>“You have to earn respect from me and for your information i’m 19,Black,play several sports,have a girlfriend”

Oh he has spoken.How should i respect a guy who is an asshole to many people and trys to be superior.You have to earn respect from me and for your information i’m 19,Black,play several sports,have a girlfriend while you are debating and obsessing over 14 year old Anime characters.Also giving me a Warning that i critizize you is tge most laughable thing ever(i’m considering insults too)You are an Asshole and like i said many people hate you.You feed these people with more Anger towards you,but you think you are special enough to get away with it.Rosalina Artworks belong in the Smash gallery no matter what you say if you are an Admin,Moderator,Gold Member etc. People complain if it is in the wrong gallery,but did they complain in my Rosalina pic?No!Only you are trying to take the upper hand and don’t let the people decide if it belongs in there.Also you commenting on that pic and getting positive answers are just your blinded fans who agree everything you say them.

RandomMan wrote:

Oh he has spoken.How should i respect a guy who is an asshole to many people and trys to be superior.You have to earn respect from me and for your information i’m 19,Black,play several sports,have a girlfriend while you are debating and obsessing over 14 year old Anime characters.Also giving me a Warning that i critizize you is tge most laughable thing ever(i’m considering insults too)You are an Asshole and like i said many people hate you.You feed these people with more Anger towards you,but you think you are special enough to get away with it.Rosalina Artworks belong in the Smash gallery no matter what you say if you are an Admin,Moderator,Gold Member etc. People complain if it is in the wrong gallery,but did they complain in my Rosalina pic?No!Only you are trying to take the upper hand and don’t let the people decide if it belongs in there.Also you commenting on that pic and getting positive answers are just your blinded fans who agree everything you say them.

Is this the newest meme?

RandomMan wrote:

Muh inner gremar Nazhee is crying

RandomMan wrote:

god i love this post

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!