Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

The DEATH MOON HELL RITUAL will begin after we shitpost about milk.

Last posted Feb 13, 2015 at 04:58PM EST. Added Feb 11, 2015 at 10:04PM EST
24 posts from 16 users

Ah, the Death Moon Hell Ritual. A beautiful, community building event done to show our luv to our Gods:

Don

Dank Memes

Cats

Goat-Tan

This Cheeto

Unoriginal Jokes

And if you're a pleb…

Particle Mare.

Preparing a Death Moon Hell ritual is simple. Traditionally, Death Moon Hell Rituals take place in events/locations similar to that of a county fair. But they are not ordinary county fairs…They are DANK MEME THEMED…. And only happened on days were there will be a full moon.
…. These dank meme fairs typically start around noon, The open, plaza-area where the ritual is held is at the fair's center. Games will be played, plushies shall be won, and perfectly-good ribs will be dropped onto the grass until nightfall.

But when nightfalls…. All, and I mean ALL people attending the fair must assemble at the fair. There, in the center, is a guillotine. The guillotine is used for killing the sacrifices. The sacrifices will then be offered to then be used to make a curious concoction that, when poured in the ground, opens ups portal to Hell, where our Gods reside.
Here is the list of sacrifices:

A bag of Doritos,

a deadpooled meme entry,

50 NSFW images,

30 Brones,

One structurally unsound pvc pipe bunkbed,

20 shitty waifus,

1 essence of shitpost,

The fool who tl;dr this list

The fool who tl;dr this entire post

the teerz uv Don,

And a shitty mod.

I even have some candidates for the mod sacrifice(to least to most likely).

1. Blubber.
2. Ganondorf
3. The entire continent of Antarctica.

After the concoction is made and the portal is opened, we will have an epic rave party, listening to the satanic whisperings of the demons inside and savoring the reddish light being emitted from the portal.

Now, I know you're excited, but we can't even start the fair…. Not right away, anyways.

First, we must shitpost about milk.

Confused?

Well you see… Milk is made from cows. Cows are a barn animal. Goats are also a barn animal. One of our Gods is Goat-tan…. See where I'm going with this?
So, we MUST shitpost about milk. And when we have enough shitposts, we can start the ritual.

Now….

Well you see… Milk is made from cows. Cows are a barn animal. Goats are also a barn animal. One of our Gods is Goat-tan…. See where I’m going with this?

Cows deliver milk.
Goats deliver milk.
Milk is a good source of Calcium.
A calcium ion is written as Ca2+
2+ thus >2
After 2 comes 3.

Half-Life 3 Confirmed

Jersey Jimmy wrote:

You'll cowards don't even drink chocolate milk.

Chocolate is not dank enough

Now this is what we need. It's pink which is a derivative of red which is the color of the blood that will run on the night of the ritual.

You guys are doing an ancient Satanic milk ritual without telling ME?! Maybe I like milk too. ;~;

Satan Milk: Good for your bones, even worse better for your soul!

Last edited Feb 12, 2015 at 03:48PM EST

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I'm sorry Inferno, I didn't know you were into satanic rituals….

> Username is Inferno
> Profile pic is a fiery portal thingy
> Wuvs fire and Pyro
> "Didn't know"
> mfw

Last edited Feb 12, 2015 at 08:47PM EST

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

Everyone! I just found intel that we can use bathtub milk rituals as summonings!

Proof:

….I don't even need to click on that to know that vid is as weird as fuck.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!