Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Who Is Your Worst Enemy On The Site

Last posted Mar 02, 2015 at 06:07PM EST. Added Feb 26, 2015 at 10:22PM EST
59 posts from 42 users

Who is the KYM member that you despise so much? Who is your arch nemesis? Which person do you blame for eating the last doughnut? I blame Blubber and RandomMan. If they gave me modship, we could have ruled the world together (or at least this site), but they stabbed me in the back.

It’d be pretty hard to list just one enemy on the site so instead I just made a (long) list of some people here who I think are pretty fucking mean:

• Lil B
• l4tul4
• No One
• Sam
• Deltamelon
• Jacob
• Krupam
• Twenty-One
• NeonWabbit
• Kalmo
• Taryn
• Captain Blubber
• Hero
• Loli
• Madcat
• Myconix
• ArchaicEX
• TripleA9000
• Spider-Byte
• Twisty
• Particle
• BSoD
• Chris
• BioticZombie
• Brucker
• Princess Affinity
• The Cute Master
• Crimson Locks
• Alex Mercer
• BasedAlex
• Derpy Vaz
• BrainJemin
• Samekichi
• Snickerway
• kitsune
• Jack the Dipper
• Takashi.0
• pumbloom
• thegreato
• amabdab
• Disturbed B
• HolyCrapItsBob
• TripleZ
• Muumi
• Skimaskkas
• RandomMan
• Starscream
• ConnerAB
• MDF
• Natsuru
• OGW
• Cale
• Sir-Soundwave
• Twilitlord
• Alejandro
• RocketPropelledPanda
• MScratch
• Snickerway
• PeacockRoy
• Randomguy2013
• SirGUKLyo
sorry if I missed you bc all of u guys are pretty fucking despicable

Adam DeLand wrote:

Probably A$AP Twisty just because of his tastes in music.

Dayum, Twisty just got fucking dominated by Adam DeLand.

:) wrote:

It’d be pretty hard to list just one enemy on the site so instead I just made a (long) list of some people here who I think are pretty fucking mean:

• Lil B
• l4tul4
• No One
• Sam
• Deltamelon
• Jacob
• Krupam
• Twenty-One
• NeonWabbit
• Kalmo
• Taryn
• Captain Blubber
• Hero
• Loli
• Madcat
• Myconix
• ArchaicEX
• TripleA9000
• Spider-Byte
• Twisty
• Particle
• BSoD
• Chris
• BioticZombie
• Brucker
• Princess Affinity
• The Cute Master
• Crimson Locks
• Alex Mercer
• BasedAlex
• Derpy Vaz
• BrainJemin
• Samekichi
• Snickerway
• kitsune
• Jack the Dipper
• Takashi.0
• pumbloom
• thegreato
• amabdab
• Disturbed B
• HolyCrapItsBob
• TripleZ
• Muumi
• Skimaskkas
• RandomMan
• Starscream
• ConnerAB
• MDF
• Natsuru
• OGW
• Cale
• Sir-Soundwave
• Twilitlord
• Alejandro
• RocketPropelledPanda
• MScratch
• Snickerway
• PeacockRoy
• Randomguy2013
• SirGUKLyo
sorry if I missed you bc all of u guys are pretty fucking despicable

TFW i'm not there

Once upon a time, my greatest nemesis was HorribleGhost. I even made a commemorative image using our old avatars:

But those times are gone, and so is she. Now, the time has come for me to adopt a new enemy. But who to pick? I could do the expected thing and make it 0.9999…=1, or go the rebellious fuck da police direction with Alex Mercer. I could even baselessly antagonize Sam and become her only enemy in existence! Oh, the possibilities are endless!

@Pumbloom

>me on the list twice

Adam DeLand wrote:

Probably A$AP Twisty just because of his tastes in music.

He said what we were all thinking.

My nemesis is Girlie, for thinking she could sell drugs in Riff-Raff. Luckily I was there to arrest her and put an end to her spewing of poison into the minds of our children.

Snickerway wrote:

Once upon a time, my greatest nemesis was HorribleGhost. I even made a commemorative image using our old avatars:

But those times are gone, and so is she. Now, the time has come for me to adopt a new enemy. But who to pick? I could do the expected thing and make it 0.9999…=1, or go the rebellious fuck da police direction with Alex Mercer. I could even baselessly antagonize Sam and become her only enemy in existence! Oh, the possibilities are endless!

@Pumbloom

>me on the list twice

Twice the mean guy. ;-;

I never hated anyone on this site so I'm guessing I don't have a KYM nemesis even though ironically everyone here pretty much hate me

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

@Snickerway
You are too scrub to be my enemy.

Oh, it's on now, son. You just crossed the fucking line. We are enemies for life. Mark my words, I will downvote every post you ever have and ever will make. Get yo ass wrecked.

Crimeariver wrote:

He said what we were all thinking.

My nemesis is Girlie, for thinking she could sell drugs in Riff-Raff. Luckily I was there to arrest her and put an end to her spewing of poison into the minds of our children.

'Ey, I'm on hard times, alright? A bitch gotta do whatta bitch gotta do.

DAHAKA persico wrote:

well i have a plenty enemies in the real life like here as well

emperor palpitoad
crossman
the mods except alex mercer,don and randomman
blaymeme

What the hell did Palpitoad do to make so many enemies? Sure, he's made some dumb comments, but I haven't seen him do anything warranting several people following him around downvoting everything he posts.

Snickerway wrote:

What the hell did Palpitoad do to make so many enemies? Sure, he's made some dumb comments, but I haven't seen him do anything warranting several people following him around downvoting everything he posts.

KYM is a meme site, what did you expect. Most of the people who stay in the comment section like their fapping material and the rest of the galleries to be bad jokes and cancer "free". Make one bad joke and these people will be all over your ass in under minute, downvoting you like its the new trend.

Empra Palpi was a big victim of this because he is known for his lack of knowledge of jokes and memes. This became so cancerous that people actually karmawhored by going to his wall and spouting reused shit like "You are cancer" and "I downvote your comments XD"

Last edited Feb 28, 2015 at 10:17PM EST

Snickerway wrote:

the reason he kill jokes,overusing star wars jokes and posting i don't get it or i get but don't make it laugh reaction image ,bad macros and his stupidity and ignorance are anonying he post comments for post and when he fucked up delete his comments he tell me crash is owned by sony and he isn't in all-stars and tell him is owned by activision and tell me not when all stars was released i tell him sony lost the rights in 2000 and activision since 2008 and i tell him do some reasearch before post something

lol someone downvote becuase i don't like emperor palpitoad

Last edited Feb 28, 2015 at 11:13PM EST

DAHAKA persico wrote:

the reason he kill jokes,overusing star wars jokes and posting i don't get it or i get but don't make it laugh reaction image ,bad macros and his stupidity and ignorance are anonying he post comments for post and when he fucked up delete his comments he tell me crash is owned by sony and he isn't in all-stars and tell him is owned by activision and tell me not when all stars was released i tell him sony lost the rights in 2000 and activision since 2008 and i tell him do some reasearch before post something

DAHAKA persico wrote:

wtf are you even trying to say? there is nothing in that sentence that makes any sense

DAHAKA persico wrote:

DAHAKA persico wrote:

best new copypasta 2015

DAHAKA persico wrote:

well i have a plenty enemies in the real life like here as well

emperor palpitoad
crossman
the mods except alex mercer,don and randomman
blaymeme

I don't even know you and I'm already your enemy ;_;

DAHAKA persico wrote:

I don't get it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!