Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

good fffriggin attempt at hitting on internet girls

Last posted Feb 28, 2015 at 10:55PM EST. Added Feb 28, 2015 at 02:21PM EST
11 posts from 10 users

Ah yes, girls on the internet. Not a single community out there can have them without some males trying their hardest to score some points hoping on the sex they're not gonna get.

In here we remind those good individuals that we're always watching. Just post it here and let them read it again out of context. But keep it recent for maximum damage, as they still remember it then.

Of course there is not love without a heart of two getting broken along the way.

Last edited Feb 28, 2015 at 02:53PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Ah yes, girls on the internet. Not a single community out there can have them without some males trying their hardest to score some points hoping on the sex they're not gonna get.

In here we remind those good individuals that we're always watching. Just post it here and let them read it again out of context. But keep it recent for maximum damage, as they still remember it then.

Of course there is not love without a heart of two getting broken along the way.

Wait, who's hearts were broken?

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Psh! Screw gurlz! (kek)

I want to cum inside…well, take your pick…

Gosh. That IWTCIBSOD image i made a year ago and the IWTCIAM version that the Krupam made. The past and ponies… Can't they just leave me alone and be forgotten?

Last edited Feb 28, 2015 at 07:18PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!