Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Riff-Raff The Verbose Edition

Last posted Mar 06, 2015 at 01:09PM EST. Added Mar 05, 2015 at 02:10PM EST
12 posts from 11 users

I legitimately cannot prevent myself to giggle this stack of bits compressed as a "Joint Photographic Experts Group" (also known in short "jpeg" or even as more concise "jpg") that i strangely discovered at one of the internet servers which archieves inexplicable theme background images for computers.

I am excessively amused by this product while i am currently typing these messages on an online forum board where most of the allocutions are deliberately made in low quality by the resident users of the same board, which has been provided by an internet phenomena documenting website called or known as "Know Your Meme".
I have created this discussion particularly on this online sub-forum to share the subject which orients me to contemplate the case to search a legitimate answer. Is it possible for a human being to execute such conduct? Would any person just approach to another individual by their dorsum humanum and supervise at that individual's rectum? What if you consider the possibilty of the same indivitual's flatulence when the approacher stands at the place where the flatus exhausted?

A forum post edition by an authorizated forum editor: the heading of the discussion was disrupting the cascading style sheets and other formats of this website.

Last edited Mar 05, 2015 at 02:19PM EST

That is one undeniably exquisite journal entry, brother. I find myself compelled to humbly request you re-elaborate the message again. This time, maybe you could use a superior font like comic sans so that your story is better translated to the masses.

In the mean time, I know you enjoy exploring rectums with your eyes. Perhaps you could gaze upon my shiny, polished posterior. You may photograph it with your digital photography equipment if you wish, since I believe you require further “Joint Photographic Experts Group” images (alias .jpg and .jpeg) for their unrivaled quality and par excellence compression ratios.

To everyone else in this thread, I demand you to surrender an "upvote" for my excellence in mocking the original poster who has displayed the traits of a homosexual. To the moderators of this forum, I think you should find it necessary to grant a "suspension" to the poster whom clearly is in need of one.

hello my name is verbose and this is my forum "riff raff". i have received a fair amount of criticism for being a "party pooper" and a "humourless scourge on the forums". these accusations are unfounded and completely ludicrous. to counteract the baseless claims i have made this forum for laughter and merriment. first a few ground rules.

• no jokes about other users (we must respect one another)
  • no jokes about moderators (are job is very difficult and we do not need to be mocked)
  • no jokes about bronies (that's right bronies not "brones" you ignorant baboons)
  • no jokes about pokemon
  • do not superimpose quotes from users onto their acne-scarred nerd faces
  • no blubbers
  • proper capitalization, grammar and pumctuation are required
  • no jokes about ex-mods who don't even post anymore so what is the point
  • 100 word minimum in each post with a well- defined thesis statement and conclusion.
  • do not post that picture of me flying with a cape
  • NO blubbers

so yes, that should be about all to start, i'm sure we will add more in the future if we can't be civilized. have fun!

Captain Blubber wrote:

hello my name is verbose and this is my forum "riff raff". i have received a fair amount of criticism for being a "party pooper" and a "humourless scourge on the forums". these accusations are unfounded and completely ludicrous. to counteract the baseless claims i have made this forum for laughter and merriment. first a few ground rules.

• no jokes about other users (we must respect one another)
  • no jokes about moderators (are job is very difficult and we do not need to be mocked)
  • no jokes about bronies (that's right bronies not "brones" you ignorant baboons)
  • no jokes about pokemon
  • do not superimpose quotes from users onto their acne-scarred nerd faces
  • no blubbers
  • proper capitalization, grammar and pumctuation are required
  • no jokes about ex-mods who don't even post anymore so what is the point
  • 100 word minimum in each post with a well- defined thesis statement and conclusion.
  • do not post that picture of me flying with a cape
  • NO blubbers

so yes, that should be about all to start, i'm sure we will add more in the future if we can't be civilized. have fun!

No Blubber 'ey?

No hard feelings. You made the rules after all, "Verbose".

0.9999...=1 wrote:

>thread mocking Verbose
>eight posts in
>no line dividers to be found

>ishygddt

P H A L L U S U N I T

P

H

A

L

L

U

S

U

N

I

T

Last edited Mar 06, 2015 at 01:09PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!