Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,394 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Compliment The Person Above You

Last posted Feb 02, 2010 at 12:00PM EST. Added Jan 15, 2010 at 09:14PM EST
41 posts from 24 users

Forum Game;

Say something nice about the person above your comment….BUT blame the person below your comment for doing something wrong.

I'll Start:

WHY WOULD YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD!?!?

YOU IDIOT I WISH YOU WERE DEAD

Compliment: You don't troll anymore.

Insult: Why the hell haven't you posted yet? Post already!
It's all your fault I couldn't think of anything better to say!
And you're going to insult the next person, shame on you!

(For people who will not insult our other members, my insult does not apply.
So, no insulting, please.)
:)

Im glad you find me worthy of your insults. Also, Im glad you named yourself Jack Candle. See, if you had named yourself Candlejack, I wou

AND OMG! YOU SMELL, AND I ALWAYS PRIVATELY THOUGHT YOU WERE A TROLL!!

COMPLIMENT:

I'm sorry, it's just in my nature to love all animals. :P

Also, I always thought you were an alright guy, Zombie. I never thought of you to be a troll like some other untrusting people that I know of.

INSULT:

YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU'RE GOING TO CAPITALIZE YOUR ENTIRE INSULT TO THE POSTER BELOW YOU! IT MAKES YOU A GENERIC, COPY CAT BASTARD!! I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!

It's OK, fish are a pretty cool guy, he swims around and doesnt afraid of anything.
I'm c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaking the Caps-lock insult rule, and you cant do anything about, you big loser.

Biotic Zombie [way above] has a really pretty avatar… And I'm standing right beside her in mine. Also, Animecello is one of my favorite people on this site.

YOU ARE UGLY.

Last edited Jan 17, 2010 at 11:53PM EST

@Lolrus, coming from me it was a compliment but coming from others…i think it will be a diss

well then, this space is not reserved for me (but i took it anyways)

newfag here, forgetting that his thread was the "compliment the person above you" and taking the compliment seriously.

dreamcast, atleast your not a newfag (the compliment)

You are a good debater. Also, you use my anger tag idea. Also, you are immune to trolls. Okay, most of us are immune to trolls, but you especially.

And I don't insult. I make educated points about the inferiorities of other people, like you.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!