Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Help Me KnowYourMeme!

Last posted Apr 16, 2010 at 12:33PM EDT. Added Apr 09, 2010 at 07:00PM EDT
23 posts from 19 users

I have been trying to access knowyourmeme from school with proxies. Most of them don’t work, but those that do aren’t allowed by knowyourmeme!

Its says 422 “Knock it off!” Can anyone recommend a proxy for using knowyourmeme?

I think open proxies are blocked due to all the trolls using them to evade bans. Not sure.
Anyways, it depends on what type of filter your school uses. If it's hardware, you're screwed. If it's software, you can probably get past it. Find out before you blindly try to get past it.
I tried to get past a hardware filter, nothing works. Software filters can be disabled by gaining administrator access and removing the filtering program manually. Of course, if you're caught doing this you'll probably be at least suspended. Most likely you'll also have to pay to have it fixed.
Overall, it's not worth it at all. You should just wait until you get home to access KYM.

Try using some 1337 Hacking Skills that Poonapple happens to lack. Also note that most Website Proxy Blocks are very, very hard to get through. I personally agree with Shadowfury, just wait until you get home to come on here rather that risk getting in trouble for being on Know Your Meme.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!