Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

You new recruits are a shame to the entire empire!

Last posted May 04, 2010 at 02:46PM EDT. Added Apr 23, 2010 at 07:25PM EDT
163 posts from 26 users

Blathering on about a golden age that never was! Yes, there was a time when there was peace. But a disgusting peace! A time when the masses, the villains and whores, would dredge through society's rot like maggots. They would trade their life-force for worthless fleeting indulgences, and their life-force was coin. Nothing more. Even their masters could not resist coin's decadence. No words would move their souls, for they had none. Thus it was only fortunate that the guns began to fire. Our war brought an end to their mockery of civilization. So coin's reign was overthrown by blood! The true life-force! And only the enemy's blood can bless us with the will to conquer. So that we die not as fools, but as heroes!

And as you march on, soldier, leaving the ashes of that putrid world behind you, never forget – Pleasure is poison. Live to conquer, as we have conquered to live.

It is a reference only to the war in which we fight, mein Kamerad!

And there is no cure for the spirit of conquest that burns deep within my heart of steel. Not even death can contain it.

Last edited Apr 23, 2010 at 07:44PM EDT

Funny you should mention philosophy. Lately, I have been reading Nietzsche. "You say it is the good cause that hallows even war? I say to you: it is the good war that hallows any cause." The Third Reich adored his writings with good reason.

And to believe you call yourselves patriots! Asking me, how many of our men need to die! There's only one question you should ask. How many of their men need to die, before we can reign supreme. We are not scholars, we are conquerors! Question not why we die, or why we kill. It is in our blood, as a nation of warriors!

Byt the God Emperor, HackerOnhacker has been blastered by some Xenos' blood ?
Call some Space Marines of the Holy Inquisition in order to clean her mind with some Bolt rifle.

HackerOnHacker is probably the reason you are stranded on the island in the first place.

"Look at the ocean HackerOnHacker, isn't it wonderful?"

"Give me the controls"

HackerOnHacker takes control of the plane

"Oh God, not again Hacker."

"With lightning in our hearts and thunder in our souls, we shall propel our mortal selves into the great depths of the unknown. We shall enter as men and leave AS GODS."

"B-b-b-but, ou don't know to drive a pla-"

the plane crashes on a deserted island

"Ha ha! We have survived! Surely we were chosen by the elders to finish this ques-"

"HackerOnHacker, could you please shut up and help me find some food?"

Or something along those lines.

Last edited Apr 25, 2010 at 01:08PM EDT

Alas, I have never received flight training from our imperial air force. Though I have been trained in all other areas by our glorious emperor's finest generals.

Last edited Apr 25, 2010 at 01:53PM EDT

Ok, remember in Alice in Wonderland (the recent one) how the Mad Hatter would go on those occasional rants with the Scottish accent about glory and hellfire? That's what you remind me of, Hacker.

Nazi enters: "Hark! Bring an ear my brethren! A call to arms for the fatherlan--"
Internet detects nazi activity: posting black hole ensues
Nazi leaves; packs up hitler speeches
Trolls assume place as psuedo-nazis

Repeat.

Last edited Apr 25, 2010 at 06:39PM EDT

Location: An Internet Bomber, 25,000 feet above the Viacom Ocean

"We're nearing our Target HackerOnHacker, the Viacom HQ for this area. This is going to be dangerous so-"

HackerOnHacker wrestles the controls from Vlad's Hands.

"Hey! You can't do that to me! I am the Captain of this Aircraft!"

"Onwards! Into the great unknown from which we shall emerge as living legends!"

"NO! NO! NOOOO!!!!!!"

You have been hit by Flak shells in the right engine, you and HackerOnHacker Bail out from the smoking plane.

"Oh look what you've gone and done now! John's going to be ticked off at us when he finds out this happened you know."

All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

You have learned well on the subject of the populace. But while you may know of our people, how much do you know about the enemy's? The psychology of the enemy is just as important as that of our own, since it is our goal to vanquish them. They are a race of vermin. Scurrying about their land, full of resources that their primitive brains don't even know how to use. Their only power lies in their sheer numbers, as they breed like rodents! So let us reduce their numbers. Assert our supremacy in the universe. For we are men of conquest.

We have much more to discuss. Come, you may sit in my lap.

Now that you are safely in my lap, my soldiers, allow me to tell you a story.

Lothar and Gunnar were sitting in a tavern. Lothar says to Gunnar, "The right to live is nothing without the right to conquer."
Gunnar sets down his ale and replies, "Then what, Lothar, is the right to conquer… without the right to live?"
Lothar pauses for a moment. Gunnar has seemingly won this time. Yet just as Gunnar lets out a smirk, Lothar finds his answer. "It is the right to die with honor."

And what can we learn from this, soldiers?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!