Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I Have CRABS

Last posted Jun 21, 2010 at 03:04PM EDT. Added Jun 17, 2010 at 04:00PM EDT
17 posts from 10 users

After watching that video consecutively 12 times, I've unpuzzled the message it represents.

The "crabs" in the video merely represent the the sexual parasites, Crab lice.

The "mouth" or "I'm going to put them in my mouth" is actually a slogan gesture that represents the "protagonist" of the video being completely oblivious to what he's doing to himself that will affect him inevitabely. The "crabs in my mouth" simply means he was infected with the sexually transmitted disease.

The "I'm going to run around the town on a market day!" simply means he is going to indulge in his naive proclivities and spread the "crabs", meaning the STD.

The "Everyone will look at me and say I've got a mouthful of crabs" actually represents the smart people who abstain from the sex and avoid having a mouthful of crabs.

The last segment of the video ( The Himmity Hoppity crap ) simply conveys the itching and pain people suffer through during the STD. The loop of the song is just to show the cycle of how people catch it and spread it.

For more information on how to get learned on this serious business, go to Avert.org for STD tips and games!

May I offer another meaning to the video?
this man has procured a bag of decapod crustaceans.
not knowing what to do with them, he decides to place them in his mouth, for storage and safe keeping. while he is placing his delicious crabs in his mouth he realizes that he is out of Cheetos, so he runs to the store, unaware that he still has his crabs hanging out and disturbing the public. Hence why every one stares. and the "Himmity Hoppity Crap" is the pain of embarassment of having his crabs shown to the public.

I've got a different take on this:

The dudes at Weebls Stuff were like, "Dude, let's come up with something involving…(looks at open dictionary) crabs…and a…(looks again) mouth."
Ten minutes later
"Crap, this is taking too long. I'll just take what I have so far and loop it."

And that's exactly what maybe happened.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!