Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Overreaction Thread

Last posted Aug 02, 2010 at 09:20PM EDT. Added Jul 20, 2010 at 10:28AM EDT
77 posts from 31 users

It can be on any issue you want-
Why the hell did Ash have to go through puberty?!? It F*cking ruined my childhood, more than the time Peewee Herman was caught Mastur- but thats besides the point. Anyway DAMN YOU ASH KETCHAM and your over active hormones!!!

DUDE THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT! I mean you have to be F%CKING Schitzophrenic to make a thread like this, and I'm the only one crazy enough to do it Damnit!
Jesus Christ Butterin did you see that new episode of south park "Crippled Summer", it ws fantastic I SHAT BRICKS!!!

WHY AREN'T ANY OF YOU TALKING ABOUT THE COOLEST MUSICAN TO EVER LIVE: RICK JAMES BITCHES!!!

IF SOMEONE DOESN'T TALK ABOUT RICK JAMES I THINK IMMA GONNA EXPLODE!!!!

Last edited Jul 20, 2010 at 12:43PM EDT

Shut up Snorlax! You ruined Pokémon Red, always blocking my roads! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BLOCK MY ROADS AND WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SLEEP SO DEEPLY I USED UP MY ONLY MASTER BALL TRYING TO CAPTURE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SLEEPING YOU LAZY TWO-BIT MONSTER!!!1

VLAD, YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO ****ING MUCH! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHO YOU ARE! YOU KEEP CHANGING TOO MOTHER-****ING FAST! WHERE IS THE KYM POSTER I MET 2 MONTHS AGO?!

WHY THE HELL AM I POSTING IN CAPS LOCK!?

"Why the hell did Ash have to go through puberty?!? It F*cking ruined my childhood, more than the time Peewee Herman was caught Mastur- but thats besides the point. Anyway DAMN YOU ASH KETCHAM and your over active hormones!!!"

WELL IT ONLY TOOK HIM 20 FREEKEN YEARS!!!

Last edited Jul 21, 2010 at 02:42PM EDT

So I'm an inexperienced engineer trying to get the new weapons and teammates are constantly commenting on my sentry's placement on 2fort and then they're off somewhere when some bloody spy is killing me and sappin' mah sentry and I won't make it back to itSTOP SUGGESTING I MOVE MY SENTRY DAMN YOU I BUILD IT WHERE I DAMN WELL PLEASE IT'S MY SENTRY AND OH GOD A LONE DEMO IS FUCKING SPAMMING ME WITH GRENADES and now I'm dead again. Next respawn in 22 seco- 22 BLOODY SECONDS??? WHAT AM I GONNA DO IN THAT TIME, JUST WAIT!? 22 SECONDS IS LONGER THAN MY LIFESPAN AS ENGIE AND WHY HAS VALVE NEVER LOWERED RESPAWN TIMES I'M BLEEDING BORED TO DEATH HERE dies

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!