Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Riddle me this, batman!

Last posted Jul 29, 2010 at 03:26PM EDT. Added Jul 24, 2010 at 01:20AM EDT
67 posts from 20 users

There are two sisters. An older sister who just got married, and a younger sister.
At the wedding reception, the younger sister meets the man of her dreams. She talks to him for hours and then he leaves. There's one problem though. She didn't ask his name, where he's from or how he knows her older sister. She wants to meet this man again but doesn't know how to find him.
Later, she asks her older sister who that man was. She describes what he looked like, but the sister has no clue.
A week later she stabs her older sister to death.
Why?

Last edited Jul 24, 2010 at 01:22AM EDT

that you wouldn't think twice about using someone.
This riddle came from a profiler. She has to know what these people are thinking.
The sister didn't kill out of rage or jealousy, she killed to get what she wanted.
Sometimes it's the most simple answers that get overlooked.

Last edited Jul 24, 2010 at 02:17AM EDT

I got one.
The word has 7 letters, preceded by God, greater than God, more evil than the devil,all poor people have it and all rich people need it,if you eat it you will die.
80% of 6 year olds got this right compared to 5% harvard graduates.

Wow Karnella's riddle was pretty good!
here's one of my favourites for you to try:

A man is left homeless, but he is resourceful, so decides to build his own house.
He finds the best materials he can, and builds a small, square house, as only him will be living there.
In fact, the house is so small, each wall can only have one alteration or item upon it.

On the south wall, he builds a door.
On the south wall, he builds a window.
On the south wall, he builds a fireplace.
On the south wall, he places a bed.

Standing in the centre of his new house, he looks around and every wall has an alteration, or something placed against it.

What colour is the bear?

NOTE: Before you scream "LOL WUT THERE IS NO BEAR", there doesn't need to be. Think logically.

Last edited Jul 28, 2010 at 03:00PM EDT

"each wall can only have one alteration or item upon it.each wall can only have one alteration or item upon it."

"On the south wall, he builds a door.
On the south wall, he builds a window.
On the south wall, he builds a fireplace.
On the south wall, he places a bed."

All on the south side eh?

I don't like that first riddle.

The younger sister sounds like ran into one of those wedding crasher guys, so it wouldn't make any sense for him to be at the funeral.

Even if he wasn't the older sister doesn't recognize the description of him so they probably didn't have a very close relationship, so he might not be at the funeral.

AND EVEN IF THE OLDER SISTER DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THE MAN BECAUSE THE YOUNGER SISTER SUCKS AT DESCRIBING PEOPLE, SHE JUST KILLED ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AND SHE WOULD NOT GO TO THE FUNERAL BECAUSE SHE WOULD BE ARRESTED.

The real answer to the riddle is killers don't think things through.

Congrats, the bear is white.
The reason is beacuse the man built his house on the north pole (where polar bears live), so every direction will be south
well done to those who got it!

Lets go throught the entire rainbow spectrum till we guess the color, and win.

edit

Fail its white!

Last edited Jul 28, 2010 at 05:26PM EDT

Close, but you're still wrong. (Also: The matchsticks are all the same length. I forgot to say that before)

Hint: You need to think about it differently, or you'll never solve it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!