Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Captain Blubber Appreciation Thread

Last posted Jul 28, 2010 at 05:00AM EDT. Added Jul 25, 2010 at 11:46AM EDT
19 posts from 13 users

I've missed you so much, Blubbykins.

Come, give me a hug.

The long, forlorn days without you in my life were spent pondering, "Where on earth could he be?"

Oh, how I yearned for the day that you would come back to me.

I spent each waking moment waiting, wishing, and yearning for your majestic presence.

And now, at long last, you have returned.

Let us rejoice by engaging in activities in the same manner as elaborate celebrations and love-fests.

For we will not know when the great Captain may depart once again, and we shall spend every moment with him flourishing in his companionship.

There is a space in all of our hearts that can only be filled by the being, Captain Blubber.

Come, let us celebrate the electronic deity by singing the great songs of praise.

Shall we begin with "Open the eyes of my heart, Captain Blubber"?

Last edited Jul 25, 2010 at 08:42PM EDT

Damn, the many things I could say in this thread… dear, oh dear.

Since posting on this thread would result in an overly long comment that others wouldn't bother reading anyhow regarding your history on the site and my personal insights on you, I think I'll just comment about one – and only one – thing.

You still owe me that fistfight (same with Tomberry but that's a whole 'nother thing).

(Post I made earlier b4 Jostin was accidentally deleted; i meant to click edit. Here is the original post, slightly edited)

Inspired by Jack Candle-

Gentlemen and Gentlewomen, I am proud to announce…

Captain Blubber is now a meme.

Last edited Jul 26, 2010 at 01:42AM EDT

@OGW

Again, I must halt you with the "I'm Too Sexy" references as the song is copyright Tomberry. Discussions on Skype has got the song forever plastered in my mind as Tomberry's theme song.

Try something else.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!