Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

NMH Matt Helms help

Last posted Aug 15, 2010 at 02:32AM EDT. Added Aug 15, 2010 at 12:14AM EDT
6 posts from 3 users

Well I borrowed my brother's Wii since he never plays it and my No More heroes was collecting dust. Then I realized there was a second game out :D
With some extra cash lying around I picked up a used copy and ive been at it for around 2 days now. Well now im stuck. I hate to be an annoying bitch but would anybody out there know a good way of beating Matt Helms? Hes killed me 4 times now and he has an ass load of health.
Heres a pic if u dont know him by name.

Awwww crap. I hated this faggot soooo much.
Well the battlefield is extremely small and its really hard to fight him, so I suggest lurring him away somwhere so you can break the boxes, support beams, and other rubble to make the area eazier to manuver in. I recomend using the peony. And if you dont have that stick with the Blood Berry cas the 1 above that sucks and doesnt even phaze Matt. Keep ur distance, if he isnt firing his flamer run up to him. If he pulls back to swing at you do a back or forward dodge or else he can seriously damage you or stun you. After that do a quick 3 hit combo and backdoge again. This fight is extremely long and grueling but dodging his molotovs, running attack, and flamer are you main concerns. Dont waste an oppertunity to hit him because you are going to get hit 1 bullshit way or another, and you need to stay on level with him to come out alive. Hope this helps sis, have fun.

Thanks bruh, I just beat him. You shoulda mentioned that heavy attacks damage him a lot tho XD
I got good enough after dying so much that I was just nailing him over and over and dodging everything. Staying close but being cautious helped alot too. Also, is Jeane in this game?

No, it doesnt even mention her I dont think. Although Sylvia has a little girl named Jeane that resembles her. I honestly think shes a clone or somthing that will fight and kill Travis on No More heroes 3.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!