Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Cats vs. Dogs. FIGHT!

Last posted Aug 28, 2010 at 09:22AM EDT. Added Aug 25, 2010 at 12:37PM EDT
90 posts from 20 users

Why do you like cats better than dogs, why do you like dogs better than cats? I was wondering about people's opinions.

You're a fail if you write something along the lines of "cats FTW" or "dogs are try baiest!!!!11" give a reason please!

P.S. This has nothing to do with the phail that is Cats and Dogs 2: Revenge of Crappy Galore.

Last edited Aug 25, 2010 at 02:05PM EDT

I personally prefer cats. They don't slobber on you, you don't have to pick up their crap, instead they bury it themselves, you don't have to take them on walks cause they do it themselves and can purr to shoe their affection. I'm not saying that dogs are bad though. Apart from rats-on-sticks.

I support Nintencats.

By the way: Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore: All's equal in the Squeakuel.

(The original is so damn old now. That was like what, nine years ago?)

I am not a minion of Sweatie. I am my own man.
I like both cat's and dogs equally having owned both in my life time.
I lean a bit more towards cats however simply because I find them cuter?

cats=cute. dogs= not-as-cute.
catgirls=cute. doggirls=not-cute-at-all.

IT BUUUUURNS

Supposedly Oxana went missing at age 3, and her alcoholic parents didn’t really seem to mind. Malaya had actually moved into a vacant building behind her house with a pack of neighborhood dogs.

Last edited Aug 25, 2010 at 05:19PM EDT

@Sweatie
Inorite?

I'm kind of disappointed, though.
Couldn't she be wearing some kind of Hiterly gloves, and have some KawaiiHitler memorabilia laying around?
And how about leik, some kind of hat?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!