Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

gears of whores

Last posted Sep 17, 2010 at 01:14AM EDT. Added Sep 05, 2010 at 08:32PM EDT
17 posts from 12 users

what do you have to say about the upcoming game gears of war 3? is it going to be bad or good you decide and, let this thread decide for the people should carmine die or live, its your choice express yourself but personally i believe carmine should once and for all eternity die.

On a more serious note, I remember reading somewhere that a possible plot for GoW3 involved not one more Carmine, but TWO. Yep, two brothers who were apparently much more heroic and badass than their late, dead brothers (jeez how many Carmines are there?) Anyways, the ending to the game apparently involved the two Carmines safeguarding a nuclear bomb or something that the Gears laid deep in the heart of the Locust hive/lair thingy, while the rest of the Gears (Marcus, Dom, Cole, etc.) escaped to safety. The end shot showed the two Carmines fighting off wave after wave of Locust until the bomb detonated and finally wiped out the Locust once and for all, taking the Carmines with them.

Pretty sure I read this on 4chan's /v/ board anyways. Just sayin this would be a cool way to go for the Carmines.

Gears of Awesome pretty much summed up the last game really well.

The question about this game remains – has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Last edited Sep 16, 2010 at 01:22PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!