Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The KYM Nuzlocke run!

Last posted Oct 31, 2010 at 09:56PM EDT. Added Sep 14, 2010 at 04:07PM EDT
27 posts from 11 users

Alright guys. Time for some mayhem. I'm doing a nuzlocke run. Of which game? I don't know yet. Alright, pokemon leaf green.

Here are the rules:

Pkmn faint, they get released(duh)

Only the first in a new area, but no dupes.

Gauntlet rules: Once you start down a path towards another pokecenter, you cannot go to any previous ones.

Only FIVE pokeballs (any type) and only FIVE healing items (this means stat healers, hp restores,or ANY COMBINATION THEREOF).

No legendaries and no auto obtained pass the starter. (sorry eevee)

Now, for the names.

This will also be determined by you. The first six posters will be the names i use for my party. Any past that will be used for back ups.
Yes, that means YOU, the kym member, will be in a fight for survival in the game of pokemon.

I'll post pics as anything significant happens, so check in every once in awhile to see how things fair.

So, without further ado…
GOGOGOGO!

Last edited Sep 14, 2010 at 04:37PM EDT

Easy enough…

This one hurts like a bitch!

Sweati Killer is right fucked…

… if it werent for hax0rz

F*ck Yea!

And so… BISHOP and his team move on, in search of the next challenge, and in search of new friends…

The current party

So we find our hero resting at the entrance of mt. moon, ready to delve into its dark, dank depths.
Is he up to the challenge? Will his team make it out whole, or is shoebox sized coffin being made in the works?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR NUZLOCKE: KYM!

so how was this? I'll probably start up again in a few days. Today this was just out of the blue, with me having to do stuff along side it. The next time i do this i'll definitely be able to dedicate all the time to this, cuz now we're in the big leagues, baby!

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!