Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

I miss travis

Last posted Oct 02, 2010 at 06:02PM EDT. Added Sep 29, 2010 at 10:56AM EDT
29 posts from 10 users

Wooooah guys!

Racist, Perv? Really?

Seriously, my brother is an awsome guy, he just doesnt have time for KYM. And you guys have yourselves to blame, you talked shit to him and Jeane all of the time from what he has told me. Sure, he probably doesnt give a fuck, but hes not gonna waste his free time on a bunch of that have nothing nice to say.

So stop acting like you give two shits about him being gone and find somebody else to worship like Mellow or somthin. And he would probably be saying the same thing right now, so before you starts crying and shoving neg karma up my ass, think about that.

Oh and yeah I miss him too :'(

LMAO

Last edited Oct 01, 2010 at 04:26PM EDT

@Butter, yes but in some cases like this one it proves ignorance and rejection of something thats actually worth hearing/needed. I guess Im just defending him tbh. Though he may find it funny, I dont like hearing some fucker call my brother a racist perv on a website.

SO FEED ME THAT SHIT!!!!! MAKE ME STRONGAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILuVKDyEr, do you want us to have some consideration for your brother ?
Then stop spamming Jeane pictures nobody cares about with the Jeane account and stop believing you are more important than other users because you are "in the family" or that you are friend with that asstroll Sweatie-Killer.

We don't have to bend over for you. YOU have to set aside some of your lifestyle if you want to live here in harmony harmony oh love.
If you don't like it, the exit door is over there.

Ultimetaly, if you don't care (the safest way to do it), then deal with the fact some users may not like the way you behave on the forums.

That's all.

PS: I'm talking about you ILuVKDyEr and Jeane in particular. As far I could read Travis when he took back his account, he doesn't seem to deserve what you explained.

Last edited Oct 02, 2010 at 04:05AM EDT

@Tom, wut? Are you talking to me or Travis? Or Jeane? Im so confused, I havnt done anything. And I personally havnt been on KYM long. If anything I agree with you. You are pointing out why people didn't like them. And thats why im saying STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE.

Also, I am very sad you think this way. I never thought you would be one to assault me with a bunch of crap. I dont expect any of what you said, and I have done nothing wrong to anybody on this site. I personally like you as a user Tomberry. If this is about my 2 idiot siblings, then dont take it out on me. I was just away for a long ass time and wasn't here to see what they were doing.

Last edited Oct 02, 2010 at 10:07AM EDT

I made an account recently, why all the fuss? Im still here just not very active. And KDyEr, you need to chill bruh, let me take up for myself and my own actions. And Tomberry I respect every bit of what you say, but if your going to stress a point like that, at least be man enough to seek me out and not take it out on my little brother. And also, get off Sweatie Killer's dick as well, He may be an "Asstroll", whatever the fuck that means, but at least he has a sense of humor and avoids relentlessly offending people like some do. And I could say the same for you Tomberry, nobody has to bow down to you either. I could care less if you are an admin or watever else, you certainly arnt anything special. So go fuck yourself and get a life. Certainly there is better things to do than argue with 17 year old kids about forum posts. Anyway, back on topic, I will not discuss this further.

Ahm sorry if any of yous miss me. But with school, football, drama, and lists of bullshit on my plate, I just dnt have as much time to get on KYM. I DO miss some of you!!! So dont get the wrong idea. Moargun especially :)

I will find some way to make it up to you all.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake between the accounts and I had a discussion with ILuVKDyEr in private.

However, for the rest, I won't change how I see things the same way you won't either.
So I say dealwithit.gif because Sweatie Killer is our beloved troll.

Last edited Oct 02, 2010 at 02:59PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!