Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Last posted Oct 02, 2010 at 03:35PM EDT. Added Oct 01, 2010 at 09:48PM EDT
42 posts from 15 users

I stopped using 1337 on facebook not because I can't understand leet, but because some of the translations have nothing to do with what it is before.

For instance, /pwn n00b is Report.
That's simple enough, but some of them are weird.

I have an anouncement. According to recent messages, I have decided to reveal a little something about myself. I am a furry. Yep. A furry. Suprised? I've been this way since before KYM, and decided to hide it due to the internets mistreatment of furries. I'm still Ramses, only slightly sexier now lol.

Only on KYM does a conversation about a newly found relationship change ever so quickly to a furry thread.

It is astounding.

BTW, speaking of which, congratulations guys on the relationship thingamajiggery!

@Ramses

I know of a few other members on the site who are furry as well but I'm not sure if they would appreciate the attention or not so I won't bother listing any of them as of now. Just know that the site has several furries and we, as users, don't usually disapprove of the nerdy subculture or any other kind of culture for that matter. Of course, we have our trolls/flamers/haters as well, but KYM is generally a nice place to all kinds of people and their odd likes and dislikes. There's no reason to be ashamed of who you are on this site.

All I'll say to you is frolic but don't go too far as it's a steep slope past a certain point. Clear enough for ya?

A wild Undeadpope appears!

On the subject of Furriness, a cat would suit me perfectly.
Lazy, awesome, spends 75% of the day in the one spot and they have a walk that would go perfectly to a funky bass line.

Last edited Oct 02, 2010 at 09:18AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!