Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

So I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon...

Last posted Oct 27, 2010 at 10:29PM EDT. Added Oct 24, 2010 at 10:13PM EDT
11 posts from 8 users

I was playing RCT2, and I decided to make a park based entirely on memes. The park is called "6 Flags Over 1337speak" and most of the rides are meme-based or 1337(OMG f1y1ng ch41rZ; I is lost… for a maze).

Today, I decided to make a new ride for the park, called "U Mad?"

here's a pic, about half an hour later:

Yes. That's it. It's literally a monorail circle. U Mad?

But look at the "favorite ride of" section. 68 guests. That's more than all of the other rides in my little park combined. IN A HALF HOUR!

What. The. Heck. It's a freaking circle. This makes no sense!

Thanks for letting me vent my confusion.

Last edited Oct 24, 2010 at 10:14PM EDT

Its simple but beautiful. The small pathway leading to it gives the reminiscence that live is very short, and the white fence shows how conformity leads you on such a short life. When you enter the glass building, its almost as if you're looking back at your life, but able to look forward, and see yourself as you currently are before you get on, able to see yourself during the middle of what you think is a boring life. When you get on, the simple seats give you the ability to study the track, giving you a look at the simplicity of life itself. When the ride starts, it gives twists and turns you expected, but are much forceful than you thought. The simple turns and wind in your hair give you a sense of purpose, in that after walking a short path through life and conformity, there is always something better you never expected.

TL;DR

You win.

Last edited Oct 24, 2010 at 10:24PM EDT

Wasn't that the game where the roller coasters could malfunction and kill people?

Even if they were computer generated people with no feelings, I still felt bad for killing them.

also lol at U Mad?

I would suggest a roller coaster that goes over 9000 feet in the air, but that might be pushing it.

@ Metallica, I was thinking of calling your second idea LOL JK.
@ Kirena, there's actually a height restriction on rides, but there is a cheat to remove it, which a. I forgot and b. I don't want to use.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!