Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Ouch...

Last posted Nov 01, 2010 at 07:01PM EDT. Added Nov 01, 2010 at 10:01AM EDT
33 posts from 16 users

A few days ago, I dropped a knife on my foot. I had to run to my mom's bathroom and a few hours later of bleeding, it looked like a crime scene in there. Anyone else had an accident lately?

I was walking around the house with my friend holding candles, pretending like the power went out (we're weird…). We started going up a spirl staircase and I caught a plant on fire, I was like "OHSHIT" So I blew that out then I heard some crazy burning noise, for a second I thought I caught her whole house on fire. But no, it was my hair burning. _ She freaked out, I freaked out. I kind of hit myself in the head and the fire was put out. JEEZ. The enitre house smelled of burning hair, and I took like three showers, but the smell in my hair wouldn't go away T_T

Last edited Nov 01, 2010 at 11:33AM EDT

Once, when I was 5, I was riding my lil' bike around with my dad and I found a dried-up fountain set into the ground. I pedaled on up to it, but it was landscaped at a bad angle. I couldn't stop my bike in time, and I careened into the empty fountain. But then something amazing happened. As my bike was falling, I jumped off the pedals, vaulted over the handlebars, and landed on my feet in the dried up fountain two feet from my crashed bike. I didn't even jump on purpose. I wouldn't have believed that it happened if my dad hadn't described the whole thing to me.

@Moargun, you do know that is like extremely horrific ;n;

It's so easy to die from that I'm glad your ok.

I had an accident, I tried to reenact Super Street Fighter 2 and beat up a car….. The Car won.

1. I was trying to get around in my room, and I bash my little toe on the sharp metal corner of my bed frame. The nail falls off a week later.

2. I was getting out of a car, and somebody (I don't remember who) closed the door. I tried to walk away, but my hand was stuck someplace. Turns out I got the tip of my little finger crushed in the car door.

3. >>Making cup noodles.
>>Mom won't let me use kettle, so I have to boil water in a bowl in the microwave
>>While attempting to transfer hot water to cup, it splashes out and get on my right hand.
>>2nd bordering on 3rd degree burn, swells to gargantuan boil.
>>Gets popped accidentally by parent, gets infected
>>Swells and oozes pus for 2 FUCKING WEEKS.

4. My sister bit me. I have a scar.

Good god, no. Throughout years.

And be sure your knife wound doesn't get infected. Change to sterile bandages at least once a day, and try to not get the area wet unless you're washing it; that promotes microbial growth.

I fell over to the floor by my broken bed, and as I took support from the floor with my hand to get up again, I impaled it.

Shit was so cash.

Last edited Nov 01, 2010 at 05:12PM EDT

Yesterday I was running around a corner in my school (I was late for soccer practice outside) and I ran straight into this girl. It was pretty cool, we both hit each other , tripped forward, and hit the ground on either side of each other. I wasn't hurt (I was wearing my shinguards, spikes, etc) and after getting up, I looked back, and the girl had a huge nosebleed. It looked like I had killed her or something. So, being the guy who was in a rush yet still caring, I walked her back to the school nurse on the other side of the school. On the way, I actually talked to her. (You think she would've been pissed I completely destroyed her nose, but whatever.) Her name was Sarah. Without all the blood and such, she was pretty cute in my opinion. She told me she was on the way to her practice too, but it was for tennis. we kept talking, and the more we talked, the more I felt, you know, attracted to her. (I know, weird, but whatever.) She told me when she moved down to Florida and such, who she knew, (Apparently, her best friend, was my friend's best friend) and her classes. After about 1/2 hour of doing that, I finally decided to ask her if she wanted to get together sometime. She said yes, shyly, and she told me her parents were there, and she had to go to the doctor's. I said goodbye and looked back at the clock. I realized it was 45 minutes since I ran into her, and that meant I was 45 minutes late to practice. (We need to run a lap every minute we're late, you do the math) I started to jog, not run, down the hall to the back door. I saw the field past the parking lot, and booked it. I was then hit by a car pulling out. I am now on crutches.

TL:DR
I was hit by a car.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!