Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Another Nazi painting

Last posted Nov 22, 2010 at 05:46PM EST. Added Nov 07, 2010 at 11:54PM EST
27 posts from 14 users

It isn't quite polished yet, so I would really appreciate your feedback before I post it anywhere else. Mostly because it's for a much beloved friend of mine… That's he who I painted. He's a Nazi like me, and his birthday is this month. I want to make this look as good as I can before I show it to him.
https://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/081/779/original/tribute.png?1289191507

(It's a bit too large to embed without losing most of the details.)

Last edited Nov 07, 2010 at 11:54PM EST

Personally I hate that emo seperooth or what ever the hell you call him fashion, sure he was a epic character, sure FF7 was great, but the fans suck.

Hey, HOH. As usual, another amazing painting, one of my favorites so far. Though, I can't help but thinking it seems a little off-balanced. Sure, you have the red flag beautifully spread across the painting but I feel as if it's a bit lopsided on the right-hand side because of your friend and the swastika. Maybe something needs to be added on the left-hand side to balance it off, you know what I mean?

But, then again, that's just my opinion. If it works for the other guys, I guess it's good to go. Compliments to your friend, by the way, and greet him a happy birthday from us researchers over at KYM.

Nazis know love for one another.

And corpses. There's a ridiculous amount of Nazi necrophiliacs, and no one knows why.

Do people like being gifted things with their political believes in them?
[Long rant about people here.Really, this little box makes more sense than it would of anyway.]
ANYWAY.

I like to be gifted things around my hobbies rather than my political believes.
But, whatever floats'ya'boat.

They're not that difficult to find. Though I suppose it's easier for me being a woman, since I see quite a few of the other women giving their attention to only the more influential Nazi men…

Update!

Today he apologized for not saying anything about the painting earlier. Turns out he loves it. And now he wants to repay me.

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

Update!

Today he apologized for not saying anything about the painting earlier. Turns out he loves it. And now he wants to repay me.

Just remember Pregnancy sucks.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!