Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Completely Unnecessary Stuff

Last posted Dec 19, 2010 at 07:46PM EST. Added Dec 19, 2010 at 06:15PM EST
6 posts from 6 users

In case you didn't already know, I'm a huge nerd (I know, shocking.). One reason why I am a nerd is because I sorta like going to school more than vacations. So, while I'm on this little winter break, I kinda wanna make it at least somewhat like school. I'm trying to learn as much as I can in the next 3 weeks or so. But not like actual useful things. More like things that would be cool to show people. I already did a few things like learn the alphabet in binary code (In all caps and lowercase) and spin a pencil around my thumb. So, anybody got any suggestions of what I can learn?

Also, in order to avoid you, the reader, dying of severe boredom after reading that long as balls paragraph, here's a picture of a puppy to make you feel a little bit less tired:

Aww…

Last edited Dec 19, 2010 at 06:15PM EST

Did you know that if you tie a strip of paper into a knot, it makes a perfect pentagon?

If you're looking for mathematical stuff, there's a lot of cool mental math tricks you can surely find on the web. For instance, although I've forgotten how to do it, I used to be able to compute fifth roots in my head, because there's a trick to it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!