Joined 11 months ago

3 images, 0 videos, 64 comments, 739 forum posts

3 entry submissions, 20 edits

About
http://googlegooglegooglegoogle.com/ OH HAI IM KYM-TAN Website
http://annhiro.4rumer.com/forum.htm

Adam DeLand
Researcher
Holland, Michigan (the 2nd happiest city in the nation)

Joined 9 months ago

474 images, 21 videos, 651 comments, 376 forum posts

30 entry submissions, 155 edits

About
All you need to know about me here is that I try my best and I hate trolls. For more information, see my DeviantArt account
Website
http://lldeland.deviantart.com/

Ashbot 2.Oh shi-, it's December
Researcher
tartarus
Joined about a year ago
16 images, 0 videos, 365 comments, 2,186 forum posts
2 entry submissions, 7 edits
Website
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdzxgoIb1tQ&feature=related

Last edited Dec 20, 2010 at 07:30PM EST

Christmas The Pimp Abra
Researcher

A patch of tall grass north of Cerulean City.

Joined 7 months ago

1,996 images, 193 videos, 635 comments, 1,292 forum posts

15 entry submissions, 329 edits

About
I shall be a pokemon in the next generation. If it isn’t so, then I probably will still buy The Game &troll; anyway.

Nigglet
Researcher
Interwebs
Joined 22 days ago
155 images, 1 video, 42 comments, 27 forum posts
2 entry submissions, 86 edits
About
4chan is my daily newspaper.

Last edited Dec 20, 2010 at 08:04PM EST

Suiseiseki
Researcher
KYM Desu Manager

Joined 3 months ago

18 images, 1 video, 108 comments, 663 forum posts

About
I am an extremely awesome pre used 12 volt battery of win. desu AWESOME GAME IDEA Samus Aran, Master Chief AND Isaac Clarke are trapped inside USG Ishimura, with a bunch of things that are made from a combination of Flood, Metroids and Necromorphs. Also, Ishimura has been taken over by GlaDOS, who used Portal technology to create an wormhole system connecting all worlds, and is using Suiseiseki as an energy source, since GlaDOS needs A.D.A.M. to maintain the fusion between the “races” since she made it using a derivate of plasmids (somehow slugs that live in deep sea can fuse races from different plans of existence). The final plot twists are that Samus is a special kind of Big Sister that has free will, which was created to protect Suiseiseki, who is not only a “super” Little Sister(all dolls are prototype versions of Little Sisters, and Rozen was a high-ranked employee at Aperture Labs), but also part the metroid who used to be Samus’s “daughter”; Cortana is an updated version of GlaDOS; the Monolith is actually a different kind of Halo; Isaac Clarke (and his girlfriend) created portal technology (way before the necromorph incidents), but they accidentaly teleported the device capable of controlling it to another universe, where a crazy dude found it, and the events of Portal played out. Oh, and Rapture was funded by Aperture Labs. And USG Ishimura is jumping from universe to universe while this happens. And the game allows you to play after the story ends, because after they destroy USG Ishimura, they somehow end up in the Zone(the one from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.). Did I mentioned everyone in the ship is going insane(including GlaDOS)? I challenge you guys to make this plot more confusing(or awesome). TL;DR: Blame GlaDOS.

Natsuru
Researcher
Interwebs
Joined 5 months ago
32 images, 11 videos, 85 comments, 103 forum posts
About:
Traps: A man who though a overproduction of Estrogen has taken on a lady like figure. WAIT A SECOND! Man + Estrogen = Trap! Meaning Estrogen + Marketing to the Internets = PROFIT!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!