Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

311,772 total conversations in 9,553 threads

+ New Thread


Christmas Swag!

Last posted Dec 27, 2010 at 10:31PM EST. Added Dec 25, 2010 at 02:00PM EST
30 posts from 23 users

Everyone posts!
I’m missing one thing, THE NEW LAPTOP I’M POSTING THIS FROM!! But I digress, here we go!


DVDs

First Book of Avatar

How to Train Your Dragon, HTTYD supplement,and Princess Bride 20th Anniversary Edition

Cat Clothes Pins from Yukari~n (Yakumo xD)

Sewing machine from my mom’s friend.
!http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x27/etak13/CHRISTMAS059.jpg !
Old Navy is my favorite place

Fake book~

So my fellow meme researchers, what did you get for Jesus-mas?

Kinect for 360, new headphones, DJ Hero 1 and 2, Inception, $100, $50 for Best Buy, $50 iTunes, Black Ops (I know I’m late), Halo Reach (I know I’m late again), and some CDs. It was a pretty good Christmas.

Sub-epic amounts of moneys.
Trauma Team for the Wii
A jacket with 13 pockets. (BEST THING EVER)
New headphones + MP3 Player upgrade
Team Fortress 2 (Not into FPSes, which is why I didn’t already have it, but I tried it and LOVED it)

@Christmas-Dactyl

I got this for Christmas. If you like Avatar as much as I do, you’re REALLY gonna want this book. I highly recommend it. It’s full of awesome stuff, like the original sketches and doodles for ATLA. Apparently, the original idea for the show was more about robots and space. Momo was a robot, and Appa was a dog/polar bear hybrid :D

…my geekdom is showing….

PwNeDoScAr wrote:

Sub-epic amounts of moneys.
Trauma Team for the Wii
A jacket with 13 pockets. (BEST THING EVER)
New headphones + MP3 Player upgrade
Team Fortress 2 (Not into FPSes, which is why I didn’t already have it, but I tried it and LOVED it)

I think you’ll enjoy playing as the Demoman is Team Fortress 2. Because you both have ONE EYE.

Oh yeah, and my Christmas present was that I got my Computer’s Hard drive fixed. I also got some minor stuff on the side, but fixing a Hard drive is really expensive.

Last edited Dec 26, 2010 at 02:20AM EST

Vlad wrote:

I think you’ll enjoy playing as the Demoman is Team Fortress 2. Because you both have ONE EYE.

Oh yeah, and my Christmas present was that I got my Computer’s Hard drive fixed. I also got some minor stuff on the side, but fixing a Hard drive is really expensive.

I wish my computer worked. I’ve been DOWNLOADING TF2 for about four hours. Fuck my computer with a rusty grenade launcher.

PwNeDoScAr wrote:

I wish my computer worked. I’ve been DOWNLOADING TF2 for about four hours. Fuck my computer with a rusty grenade launcher.

Does it have a port big enough?

Anyway, I got kinect, a few games including Civ 5, toiletries, chocloate, etc.

Oh, and Peter Griffin sippers ftw.

Doc wrote:

@Christmas-Dactyl

I got this for Christmas. If you like Avatar as much as I do, you’re REALLY gonna want this book. I highly recommend it. It’s full of awesome stuff, like the original sketches and doodles for ATLA. Apparently, the original idea for the show was more about robots and space. Momo was a robot, and Appa was a dog/polar bear hybrid :D

…my geekdom is showing….

I wanted to buy that for my dad, ‘cause we’re really big Avatar fans. I’m going to the book store soon, so I plan on grabbing it.

I got $130,
a new jacet,
A Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver replica,
A Bleach manga,
A Hylian Sheild Mint Tin,
a large Puzzle,
Chocolate Coins
and Socks.

The $130 will probably go into funds for a trip to Kumori-con 2011, Manga, and videogames.

@Natsuru Lucky for the Sonic Screwdriver. I watched Doctor Who for the first time last night. EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though my family is Jewish, we celebrate Christmas just to have gifts.

I got a Blu-ray player that can stream netflix
Season 6 of ST:TNG
All of the Star Trek movies featuring the original cast.
Shaun the Sheep DVD
A Diet Coke and Mentos Tube
Bob Dylan: Dont Look Back
How to Train Your Dragon on Blu-Ray
The T.A.M.I Show on DVD (+1000000000 internets if you know what that is)
And a bunch of other stuff I can’t rememeber at this present time
And no I’m not a film or television buff.

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Not worth taking a photo of.

$100 bill
2 chairs.
1 desk.
Plants vs. Zombies for xbox360.

woohoo?

FURNITURE

FUCK YEAAAAH

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I got $130,
a new jacet,
A Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver replica,
A Bleach manga,
A Hylian Sheild Mint Tin,
a large Puzzle,
Chocolate Coins
and Socks.

The $130 will probably go into funds for a trip to Kumori-con 2011, Manga, and videogames.

You got a screwdriver replica?
You lucky bastard.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!