Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

What's Your Spirit Pokemon?

Last posted Jan 25, 2011 at 01:27PM EST. Added Jan 02, 2011 at 08:30PM EST
64 posts from 51 users

With all this talk of spirit pokemon lately, I got to thinking: what's my spirit pokemon? Apparently you can either just pick your favorite pokemon, or get a random number, 1 through 649 and match it to the pokemon's number on Bulbapedia.

Because I am indecisive and don't mind having mine chosen at random, I got Furret. I'll take adorableness over practicality any day.

I got #562 Desumasu (cue Suiseiseki)

As long as I get a ghost type, I can't complain. Especially since it evolves into that badass mummy sarcophagus. Still, If I could pick, I would have to go with Haunter or Missingno. Or whatever HoH got. That thing looks pretty rad!

For the random one, I got 355, a.k.a. Duskull.

But my true spirit Pokemon would be Magikarp. Its just like how my life is going to work out: Dumb and boring at first, but then evolves into your worst f#cking nightmare.

SSBMMasta wrote:

For the random one, I got 355, a.k.a. Duskull.

But my true spirit Pokemon would be Magikarp. Its just like how my life is going to work out: Dumb and boring at first, but then evolves into your worst f#cking nightmare.

Magikarp:the ultimate underdog-er, fish.

Eeh…Number generator got me 491 Darkrai. Spirit Pokemon quiz from off the Spirit Pokemon KYM page got me Pikachu. Personally, I think Darkrai would be fitting. Unable to go to sleep? Spirit Pokemon, Come to me! And bam! Theres Darkrai who proceeds to put you to sleep. But then you start having horrible nightmares do to his trait.

But if I could pick a pokemon….I'd pick me of course, as I am the best ever of all time.

To hell with that quiz. Do you like blue? Yep. Large things? Sure. Steel? Yeah.
Smeargle: 60%
Metagross: 0%

My spirit Pokemon? Pineco. Blowin' shit up all day erry day. For no reason at all.

I got 168 on the random number generator and got Ariados…

….b-but I hate spiders! D:

EDIT: Tryed it again, and it gave me Parasect. It's like this thing knows what I'm afraid of. wat.

Last edited Jan 04, 2011 at 10:25PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!