Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Let's send Justin Bieber to Somalia!

Last posted Jan 03, 2011 at 10:09PM EST. Added Jan 03, 2011 at 09:49PM EST
5 posts from 5 users

Good evening, one and all!
As you know, effeminate pop star and teen sensation Justin Bieber will let fans vote for his destinations when he goes on tour. It would appear that he plans to go on another tour, and thus has set up another ballot for voting.

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Justin_Bieber_My_World_Tour_2011

If the current votes are any indication, the boy has a good chance of traveling to the lush and stable country of Somalia for a concert. Unfortunately, or as of this moment, Switzerland is catching up. Log on and cast your vote for Somalia to ensure it as his next destination! Spread the word around if you please.

Many tanks.

JB is the best song writer ever, if you fuck with him I'll mess you up man, I'll kill you with my eyes I am so mad and shit….. fuck you newfag noob.

I have an undying love for his songs, they are the only thing that bring happyness to my world, so let me tell you again, thats totally anti bieber behavior, and I am mad like hell, I'll find where you live, and I yell it at your windows, with justin bieber songs on full max.

Somalia is apoor country, why wuold he even go there, unlike your mom.

Justin is the hottest man ever, hes charming, and cooler than you by far, I love him, my friends love him, hes god like in all ways better than uyou

he like a little bro to me, and you should feel the same cuz he so hot

Last edited Jan 03, 2011 at 10:09PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!