Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

306,797 total conversations in 8,860 threads

+ New Thread

What was the last thing to make you laugh?

Last posted Jan 10, 2011 at 09:42PM EST. Added Jan 08, 2011 at 09:20PM EST
31 posts from 27 users

For me, it would be this.

(i lol’d bukkits upon bukkits)

also yay for being a sophomore in college now. ;D

Jan 08, 2011 at 09:20PM EST

I was playing black ops. It said Team Tactical and someone said “Yeah! Team Testicle!”

Jan 08, 2011 at 09:26PM EST

i was making a video on my computer for the site but then it crashed so i said I AM A MAN and put my foot through the screen i then realized that my screen was bleeding my screen was my dog i killed my dog i don’t even have a dog i am a cat how am I typing this my screen is has a foot through it and i have no fingers on my paws and so i loled

Jan 08, 2011 at 09:47PM EST

Suiseiseki     wrote:

i was making a video on my computer for the site but then it crashed so i said I AM A MAN and put my foot through the screen i then realized that my screen was bleeding my screen was my dog i killed my dog i don’t even have a dog i am a cat how am I typing this my screen is has a foot through it and i have no fingers on my paws and so i loled

Did it go something a little like this?

Jan 08, 2011 at 10:06PM EST

It was closing time at the store I worked at. The gate was halfway down, so I decided to limbo under it.
My boss ror’d, causing me to ror.

Jan 08, 2011 at 10:35PM EST

Our Chinese teacher showed us this on Monday.

The teacher in the next room over complained about how loud our laughter was.

Jan 08, 2011 at 10:56PM EST

Doesnt embed for fear of crashing thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZElzfDoWuE

Jan 09, 2011 at 12:25AM EST

Suiseiseki     wrote:

i thought you hated furries

Jan 09, 2011 at 12:26AM EST

OCtaPuS wrote:

i thought you hated furries

Jan 09, 2011 at 12:34AM EST

frogjedi4 wrote:

Get out of here furiseki u are not me I am me and I am not furry so that doesn’t even make sense.

Jan 09, 2011 at 12:38AM EST

frogjedi4 wrote:

SHE SAIDCAT”!

Jan 09, 2011 at 12:58AM EST

I was watching a retarded sit-com about fat orange people, I think it was called Jersey Shore…

Jan 09, 2011 at 09:22AM EST

Jan 09, 2011 at 10:05AM EST

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Get out of here furiseki u are not me I am me and I am not furry so that doesn’t even make sense.

You seem very rambly in this thread, Seki.

Jan 09, 2011 at 02:58PM EST

To be honest, the bad entries on this site and the reactions people post on the comments make me laugh every time. Just one of the reasons I love this site so much.

Jan 09, 2011 at 03:06PM EST

Okay, this is loaded with spoilers, so if you haven’t seen the movie, don’t watch it (also, because you won’t get about half of the jokes), but this made me laugh so freaking hard:

Jan 09, 2011 at 04:14PM EST

Suiseiseki     wrote:

“you’re not me”

OMG shadow boss fight with furry Suiseiseki (cues I’ll Face Myself song from Persona 4)

Jan 10, 2011 at 07:04AM EST

Last edited Jan 10, 2011 at 08:49PM EST
Jan 10, 2011 at 08:47PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!