Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,351 total conversations in 9,159 threads

+ New Thread

Spring Break Pokemon General Thread Yay!

Last posted Mar 31, 2011 at 06:14PM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2011 at 08:32PM EDT
13 posts from 10 users

Hey everyone, Oshawott here. Sorry I haven’t posted since Arceus-knows-when, I’ve been grounded for crimes I may or may not have committed. Anyway, I would love a Pokemon General thread. I would post on /vp/, but I accidentally said “doubles” and got banned for the night. Good thing I am in a hotel!

Anyway, I’d love to battle someone with Black or White. Or maybe a trade. I really don’t care, I am just forever alone in my Pal Pad. Let’s catch ’em all! Also my Friend Code is 2064.8734.7337.

Last edited Mar 29, 2011 at 08:42PM EDT
Mar 29, 2011 at 08:32PM EDT

^
Actually the song is called “Can’t Stop Catching Them All” by The Presidents of the U.S.A.

Mar 29, 2011 at 10:24PM EDT

I don’t have B/W…. still trying to beat SoulSilver (GUUUUHHHHH LANCE I HATE YOU WHO THE FUCK HAS TWO DRAGONITES?)

Mar 30, 2011 at 07:13AM EDT

I had a Feraligatr. With Ice Punch. Well, in my old Gold…
Lance was a fuckin’ pushover.
Get something with ice punch.
Fight Lance.
???
Win. MADLY.

>I’d suggest Mantine with Surf and Ice Beam to take down Lance.

Mar 30, 2011 at 08:43AM EDT

Heavy Lobster Guy wrote:

I had a Feraligatr. With Ice Punch. Well, in my old Gold…
Lance was a fuckin’ pushover.
Get something with ice punch.
Fight Lance.
???
Win. MADLY.

>I’d suggest Mantine with Surf and Ice Beam to take down Lance.

Well….my RED Gyarados knows Ice Fang,Dragon Rage, Whirlpool and Swagger…….and I have a level 50 Quilava that knows Cut, Rollout, Lava Plume, and Flamethrower…and my lv. 42 Lugia knows Aeroblast, Extarsensory, Hydro Pump, and i can’t remember the 4th move,,,,but those are my 3 fighters…. my Corsola, Swinub and Fearow are only around level 25…..(i didn’t level-grind much.)

Last edited Mar 30, 2011 at 10:44AM EDT
Mar 30, 2011 at 10:43AM EDT

angrypwnzer wrote:

Well….my RED Gyarados knows Ice Fang,Dragon Rage, Whirlpool and Swagger…….and I have a level 50 Quilava that knows Cut, Rollout, Lava Plume, and Flamethrower…and my lv. 42 Lugia knows Aeroblast, Extarsensory, Hydro Pump, and i can’t remember the 4th move,,,,but those are my 3 fighters…. my Corsola, Swinub and Fearow are only around level 25…..(i didn’t level-grind much.)

And therein lies the problem.

Mar 30, 2011 at 04:31PM EDT

Lemme translate that for ya.

Title: What’s with that pose?
Treecko: Psyduck, you got a headache again today?
Gengar: Hands in the air!
Treecko: Man, you really should have said something sooner!

That’s Psyduck’s Pokedex entry on the bottom.

Mar 31, 2011 at 05:19PM EDT

My glorious champion crowning in SoulSilver came about when I waltzed into Lance’s room with Pokemon ten levels BELOW his, and defeated the Shit outta them all by simply spamming Feraligatr’s Ice Fang…

Shit was SO cash.

Mar 31, 2011 at 06:14PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!