Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Kym needs it's our tf2 server

Last posted May 17, 2011 at 08:10PM EDT. Added May 17, 2011 at 11:57AM EDT
24 posts from 12 users

TF2 means Team Fortress 2. A popular video game around here. And he's saying KYM needs it's own online server on TF2 for KYM Members and Researchers to play on.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Waitaminute. I just checked your profile RussionFedora….and you have more karma than me.

HOW

Can't explain that.

Oh wait, now I know. -1 Karma does NOTHING to people's scores. That. Is stupid. Is that a glitch? It seem's like one.

I've got TF2, but I suuuuuck at it. A lot. And I've never played Minecraft, what exactly is it? All I've seen are people making huge depictions of stuff.

Oh wait, now I know. -1 Karma does NOTHING to people's scores. That. Is stupid. Is that a glitch? It seem's like one.

I've got TF2, but I suuuuuck at it. A lot. And I've never played Minecraft, what exactly is it? All I've seen are people making huge depictions of stuff.

Yeah, that's something people do with it, but if you aren't into art-ing with it, it works as a survival game where you must live directly off the land.

Punch trees, get wood.

I have as well.

Don't you know about the word RussionFedora?

What? You mean someone hasn't heard the word?!

I wholeheartedly agree to Know Your Meme having its own online server to any game that has a large amount of memes associated with it.

Meaning that we are probably going to end up with a server for every Valve game.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!