Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,940 total conversations in 9,516 threads

+ New Thread

What computer do you use?

Last posted Jun 17, 2011 at 01:34PM EDT. Added Jun 15, 2011 at 10:02PM EDT
45 posts from 25 users

Suiseiseki     wrote:

It’s custom built using parts from a little of everything. I think the tower shell is a dell 546.

Does it look like this?

Its defiantly not a 546 yours has a curve on the top.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

I’m getting a mac some time next year. even though I hate them I’m going to need one.

They’re pretty awesome, to be honest. As long as you don’t look at the pricetags.

This sadly used to be the computer i used up till i got my netbook last year. It used to be my aunts then my moms for a little while and was slow as hell lol. Glad i updated even if it was just a netbook. I like small computers anyways.

this used to be the old desktop i used….anyone remember this old dino?

@ Ashley Rodriguez

Haha, 1500 dollars for that? XD

I remember my first computer was a gateway. All I did was play Zeek the Geek for hours on end, and occasionally mess around in paint. I didn’t learn about the internet until 2006.

MDFification wrote:

This is my computer.

Now if you’ll excuse me, a couple of my chums and I are going to check out the latest automobiles.

what kind of a monitor you got on that thing? lol!

anyways my campus has a few mac labs in the libraries, but for some reason we need them for a few meteorology classes I guess. There’s a lab in the meteorology building filled with them. I guess it’s for graphical things like the 7 day forcast. lol!

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 06:00PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

This is my computer.

Now if you’ll excuse me, a couple of my chums and I are going to check out the latest automobiles.

My grandfather (and remember, I’m nearly 40) was a computer programmer; I assume his workplace looked something like this picture.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!